Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:05 AM       
Have you ever considered dispensing wisdom in a professional context, for example through a local paper or international news network?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM       
If so, can I do illustrations?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Can you help me get rid of this cough first?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:03 PM       
Dear Willie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Was AA just started as a way to shove some God down your throat?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Have you ever considered dispensing wisdom in a professional context, for example through a local paper or international news network?
does an internet blog count cause i thought about doing that before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
If so, can I do illustrations?
SURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Can you help me get rid of this cough first?
i would recommend taking some vitamin c and some hot herbal tea for that!

also drink a bunch of water! and maybe a hot shower or two
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM       
WILLIE THIS IS NOT A QUESTION I JUST WANT TO SECOND THE OPINION THAT YOU SHOULD START A PROFESSIONAL WISDOM DISPENSING BLOG I WOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THAT SHIT
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Willie, what % of people post online (anything) and think its "private"?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:38 PM       
Willie why do people keep posting in the "favorite manga (japanese comic)" thread

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
WILLIE THIS IS NOT A QUESTION I JUST WANT TO SECOND THE OPINION THAT YOU SHOULD START A PROFESSIONAL WISDOM DISPENSING BLOG I WOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THAT SHIT

thank you maybe i should look into it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Willie, what % of people post online (anything) and think its "private"?

50% of regular people, 90% of moms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Willie why do people keep posting in the "favorite manga (japanese comic)" thread

because they dont realize how much it hurts us all to be reminded of something so gruesome why dont you somehow bump a bunch of threads about the 9/11 attacks next you honkeys
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 04:20 PM       
Willie,
To beard or not to beard, or maybe shave it off my neck and clean it up.

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM       
I think your dog is plotting on you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 05:30 PM       
I think his wolf blanket is. Tell me, man; did you buy that from a van selling them in a parking lot along with a shitload of motor scooters?
OH GOD
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,
To beard or not to beard, or maybe shave it off my neck and clean it up.

i think you look better cleanshaven tbh
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM       
dear willie, how could the citizens of imockery allow this thread to die?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:01 AM       
DEAR WILLIE,

HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT MONOPOLY?
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
dear willie, how could the citizens of imockery allow this thread to die?
THAT IS NOT DEAD
WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE
AND WITH STRANGE AEONS
EVEN DEATH MAY DIE
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DEAR WILLIE,

HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT MONOPOLY?
practice and a gypsy's blessing
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 06:32 AM       
Willie:

How do we fix the economy?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 07:53 AM       
i'm not sure! i'm thinking history's largest bakesale maybe
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 05:15 AM       
dear willie,
i am on some new medicine that makes me crazy and manic, but when i am off it i get fat and lazy. should i keep taking it?
OH GOD
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 07:11 AM       
well if it's buggin you maybe talk to your doctor about gettin a lower dosage! or if you dont want to wait try just taking half or 2/3 as much (or half or 2/3 as often might work too depending on how frequently you take em)
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 07:44 AM       
Dear Willie,

Why?
OH GOD
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
probably because of this
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
Dear Willie:

You're another Maakies fan, do you embrace the Drinky Crow show or did you kill yourself on the 17th because you just couldn't take the charade anymore, goodbye world, Mom and Tony Millionaire, this was your fault
OH GOD
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
i'm ok with it, i saw a couple episodes on adultswim dot com and they seemed pretty decent

although to be true to the comics they should have had another tiny show running in a strip in the bottom 1/6 of the screen or so