Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
Willie,

Will the Ravens get the second wild card this year?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 07:55 AM       
why dont you ask biff tannen i bet he knows
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 02:31 AM       
Are you there Willie?
It's me, Cig.
I've been praying to you every night asking for a sign.
Will you give me a sign?
Green or gray?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 03:34 AM       
green i think
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 12:47 PM       
What do you think about Al Franken for US Senate?

They still haven't decided the damn results.
OH GOD
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM       
i think al frankenstein will make a great senator he just has to stop trying to reanimate dead tissue
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:03 AM       
Dear Willie,

If you could make a perk, what would it be?
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:30 AM       
well idk if it would be a perk per se but i think they should've put in a cloning facility like there was in Wasteland so i dont have to worry about losing Dogmeat all the dang time
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM       
Dear Willie,

What's a good new years resolution?
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:35 PM       
1024 x 768 hurr hurr hurr

j/k you should try and give up some sort of unhealthy food, drink or other substance you consume on a regular basis :o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:44 PM       
That's pretty good actually.

I think I'm going to give up fast food M-Sa.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:39 PM       
Willie,

What's a terrible New Year's Resolution?
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:49 AM       
"i'm gonna huff glue every day this year"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:56 AM       
Dear Willie,
If I gave up smoking last year, would it be a cop out for my resolution this year to be "I will continue to not smoke"?
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:00 PM       
i dont think so! that shit is supposed to be hard to do
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:23 PM       
Hey Willie, I was supposed to kill myself this year, but I'm leaving it a little late.

If you had to kill yerself, how would ye do it?
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM       
overeating ;_;
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Dear Willie,

Gay marriage has become a hot-button issue recently. My question is has anyone tried to gay marry you recently?

Furthermore, if someone tried to gay marry me, would I know it?

OH GOD
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
to question one, how recently we talkin here cause i've had a nasty chest cold and gays hate marrying phlegmy dudes so i'm pretty sure the last week and a half is clear of that

and to question 2 uhhh i think you should do a self-physical, check for a ring on your finger and a stretched out you-know-where
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:06 AM       
I think he means your wallet. You know those gays can't resist big expensive weddings.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
Dear Willie,

For new years eve I am either going to hang out with my girlfriend(which means I have to think of something to do) or go out with the guys and get roaring drunk.
OH GOD
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 07:56 AM       
can't you bring your gf along with the guys and get her roaring drunk too, that sounds like a great compromise
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:32 AM       
willie, would you like to party with me and my friends for new years?
OH GOD
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
i'd like to, but i think i have to work
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
can't you bring your gf along with the guys and get her roaring drunk too, that sounds like a great compromise

Turns out she's only 20 and doesn't have a fake ID. I was thinking about taking her to Canada but that's even more money.