Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 04:44 AM       
Dear Willie,
What can I do to make myself get up earlier in the morning, without having to take more chemicals than I already do?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
sam told me to tell you that he could wake you up early in the morning ;(
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 05:27 AM       
I've had more than Sam tell me that.

If I'm alone in a morning....
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:09 AM       
drink a glass of water (or two or three) before you go to bed!

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 20th, 2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: at night? come on quit being redundundundt
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:11 AM       
(not recommended for bladder problems)
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:53 AM       
Rockin' avatar :0
OH GOD
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
THANK YOU BUT THAT ISNT A QUESTION
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
William,

If ZQ takes a jab at me for no reason, does that mean she like likes me?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 03:37 AM       
Go to hell. I called drunk Dibs on ZQ.

As my name is William I feel qualified to answer that.
OH GOD
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
i guess it depends on if it was a friendly jab or not!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
dOES MY KNEE HURT?
OH GOD
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 03:00 AM       
um if you can't tell if your knee hurts or not i think you got bigger problems than your knee hurting
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 06:54 AM       
Lord Wille,
I beseech you!
Where did I put my wallet?
OH GOD
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
under the bed?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Willie,

Why are I not intoxicated beyond belief after returning home from the parade?
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
because jonathan frakes wasn't there
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
under the bed?
It wasn't there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
Willie,

Our neighbors are constantly tossing their cigarette butts over into our driveway, where they roll and accumulate in drifts against the grass. I'm tired of going out and picking up their nasty-ass cigarette butts when there will always be more the next day. What should I do about this?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
report them for littering it'd be hilarious

go tell them to stop
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Willie,

Our neighbors are constantly tossing their cigarette butts over into our driveway, where they roll and accumulate in drifts against the grass. I'm tired of going out and picking up their nasty-ass cigarette butts when there will always be more the next day. What should I do about this?
burn their house down while they're asleep it'll look like they were smoking in bed
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
it's a duplex
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
get a leaf blower and leafblow them back onto their side
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
What is the minimum clearence for bridges along the Erie canal?
OH GOD
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 04:15 AM       
50% off
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Willie,

I would sweep them up into a dust pan then dump them in their mailbox, open car window, open house window or maybe just on their front porch.