Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Can I just text my questions to 542542?
you can but idk if you'll get a awnser you could try texting them to 40404 if you've got twitter maybe
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
AM I COOL YET?
yeah!
OH GOD
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Can you knight me?
no but i can king you if we're playing checkers
OH GOD
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
My credit score is 686 with Equifax. If I call in bomb threats to previous lenders would this raise my score?
man maybe they'll lower it 20 points and you can get loans from the DEVIL
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Dear willie,
Am I still one of your most favorite people?

p,s, WHERE ARE MY FUCKING COOKIES??
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 06:16 PM       
HEY GUYS WILLIE SAID I WAS COOL NOW I CAN GO DIE A HAPPY MAN
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 06:36 PM       
What ever happened to doctor bactine?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:45 PM       
What ever happened to captain novolin?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:24 PM       
what ever happened to carmen sandiago?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Willie, what is the saddest thing?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:39 PM       
Willie, why is Sam such a dick?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM       
quiet everyone, you're gonna flood willie
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
YEA YUOURE GONNA BREAK HIM BECAUSE WITH HIS COMPUTER-lIKE BRAIN HE CANNOT REFUSE TO PROCESS INFORMATION IN A THREAD AND HIS CIRCUITS ARE GONNA GET OVERLOADED AND FRICASSEED.
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
Dear willie,
Am I still one of your most favorite people?

p,s, WHERE ARE MY FUCKING COOKIES??
THEY ARE ON THE COUNTER ON A PLATE COME GET THEM
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
What ever happened to doctor bactine?
he got arrested for indecent exposure
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
What ever happened to captain novolin?
DIED FROM AIDS
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
what ever happened to carmen sandiago?
that guy from spamusement caught her i think
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Willie, what is the saddest thing?
unmasking the masturbating bear to find the skeleton of the guy who invented the chipmunks inside
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
Willie, why is Sam such a dick?
becasue sam is the man, or so i'm told
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
quiet everyone, you're gonna flood willie
REDO FROM START
?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
10 print "What ever happened to doctor bactine?"
20 goto 10
30 End
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
Code:
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
 do
 {
   printf ("HE GOT HIGH ON PAINT STRIPPER AND SHOWED HIS WEINER TO A LADY MOTORCYCLE COP");
 }
  while (1=1);
}

Last edited by executioneer : Apr 25th, 2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: INT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
unmasking the masturbating bear to find the skeleton of the guy who invented the chipmunks inside

I didn't know the guy who played lex luthor on smallville also invented the chipmunks.
OH GOD
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
i don't think he did! i was referencing early conan the comic strip
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
My bad

I'll shut up now.....for a few minutes at least.

Also,

what's the limit on bad puns before a ban?