Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:46 PM       
oh hell yea
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
I love her
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
me too

I'd give my left nut to bust my right one on her

that's a fair trade
Role Assigner
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
The Unicorn
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
She could punch me whenever she wanted.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Domestic violence never hurt so good.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
They would try to put me in a abuse shelter and I'd just bust out to go home and get my beating.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
They'd just end up taking her to jail

"Be careful Sheriff, ya got my heart in the backseat of your squad car. You got my heart, sir."

Women
The Unicorn
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Role Assigner
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:14 PM       

Olivia Munn and Gina can tag team beat me up. Consider it a handicap match.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I saw when she was in Playboy, but not naked. WTF is that shit?
Role Assigner
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
TBH i like not women naked because it kind of ruins the mystery/thrill. If she was naked in Playboy I probably wouldn't like her as much.

I know. It doesn't make sense.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 11:02 PM       
It makes sense for I feel the same as you. Except I hate Olivia Munn.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Except I hate Olivia Munn.
why do you hate her?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 04:15 AM       
there's emptiness in those eyes.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
I have no idea who that is, but I have a .gif of that same clip where a thought bubble with a buttplug pops up over her head.

edit: actually, I just looked and it's an entirely different clip with the same woman doing the exact same thing. Is that like some special look she does for the cameras, or what?

I'd post it, but every time I put it up on photobucket my account gets suspended for terms of use violation. But it's also here:

http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=701

Last edited by Kitsa : Oct 17th, 2009 at 12:37 PM.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
why do you hate her?
She isn't very smart and her show on G4, or whatever that video game channel is called, is horrible. That and she doesn't look all that remarkable.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
Damn.

I actually like her goofy personality. She's Tom-Boyish on the show, so I think that's why I like her so much.

Diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
Para usted, Sam.

The Unicorn
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:24 AM       
Sweet christ.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
Mattjack, sometimes I feel like you are the only person in the world who understands me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:55 AM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 03:14 PM       
i've noticed a theme. every single girl posted in this thread has dark hair/eyes.
whats with that!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Blonds are a dime a dozen.