Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

derrida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 01:52 AM        retrograde ejaculation and multiple orgasm HALP INTERNET
I've been feeling like I've had to piss all day, and have maybe been to the bathroom at least 20 times to piss for some abnormal interval and in order to do this I have to concentrate on relaxing my muscles way more than usual. Also, a sting that seems to be localized about a quarter of the way up my urethra.

So I'm pretty sure that I released a serious amount of cum into my bladder last night after a record 11(!) consecutive orgasms. I still don't know what exactly these orgasms represent psychologically or biologically, they've happened since I was a wee one, and I don't know anything about yoga beyond downward dog, and none of my friends know what I'm talking about: the first few times I come there's a spurt or two of some jizz, and my penis stays hard and I get even hornier until I reach a proper orgasm/ejaculation and my penis becomes way too sensitive to continue (like fucking sand paper) and detumesces for a minute or so until I'm ready again.

Now, I know that cum is involved somewhere during these "ghost" orgasms because I get that feeling of fullness at the top of my balls which I'm pretty sure is cowper's gland secretions mixing with sperm and whatever else goes into making cum. However, where does it all go? I'm pretty fuckin sure it doesn't all seperate like oil and water and return to it's respective points of origin and instead retrogrades into the most convenient location. I figure I must be forcing all that cum the wrong way, pushing through the valve leading to my bladder that is supposed to stay shut during ejaculation.

Is it possible that I have some kind of hangup about ejaculation that's causing me to subconsciously cause my balls to beat the shit out of my poor urinary tract? Maybe one in ten fucks will have a normal ejaculation but it usually takes a while to get there. I also get a big rush from, uh, peeing on chicks while taking showers with them and when I was a little kid I used to get performance anxiety when I had to pee on demand. This is telling me right now that I got to see a urologist and a shrink if I want to get this worked out before I do any permanent damage to myself.

Can anyone shed some light or share similar experiences?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 05:39 AM       
I'd try Ctrl+Alt+Delete. If that doesn't work just suck up your pride and call tech support.
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 02:00 PM       
Prostate cancer forum
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 03:34 PM       
dude your gonna die
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 04:35 PM       
Go see a doctor.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 05:29 PM       
WTF??? Is this Loveline or the Creepy Medical Problems forum?

Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 05:36 PM       
I think that in your case, derrida, inefficient ejaculations = death of your penis.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
There was this guy my mom knew that had an ex-girlfriend that tricked him into thinking he got her pregnant, then was a horrid bitch to him. He was subconciously afraid of ejaculating and came like a girl.

The frequent peeing probably means prostate cancer. My mom says that's why our cat has been peeing so much lately

I'd get one of those flute-cleaning brushes from your local music shoppe, or go to the doctor and inform your previous partners.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 10:05 PM       
I hope you're insured, cuz if you go to the doctor complaining about this, they're gonna wanna run you thru an MRI and that ain't cheap. But it's the only way to know if your problem is just bladder infection, kidney stones, or cancer. So good luck!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
it's probably urethritis get some antibiotics
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 12:21 AM       
You irritated your urethra from masturbating too much. It might even be hurt. Let it heal for a week by not ejaculating.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 12:32 AM       
Men take note: You think we're cunts when we retain water??? Try swimming in your own jizz and see how pleasant you are to be around.

Midol dude. Nectar of the Gods.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 01:06 AM       
Noted and thrown away.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
VolCanon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:49 PM       
Ew, by "releasing cum into your bladder" you mean you covered up the hole when you came? That makes your body quite unhappy.
The solution is simple, go to a drug store, buy a box of kleenex and then instead to screwing up your urinal tract, use the kleenex (if you're scared of having people find those tissues, throw them into the toilet where they will disintegrate.

Edit: Read the rest of your post. If you jerk off too much you actually RUN OUT OF CUM. Considering you jerked off 11 times in a row, I'd say you dont have any cum left.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:15 PM       
Come to think of it, I always thought derrida was a female.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolCanon
Ew, by "releasing cum into your bladder" you mean you covered up the hole when you came? That makes your body quite unhappy.
no it doesn't. retrograde ejaculation is fine, it just goes up in your bladder and your pee gets cloudy.

it happens as you get older.

:/

Raize is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 01:18 PM       
Unless it doesn't come out murky. He didn't really indicate. If you are shooting blanks, then you should probably get it checked out. Especially if you're still young, and also especially if it's hurting.

I won't go into why, but there's a few things that could be wrong.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
THREAD BACKUPS!

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 10:51 PM        Re: retrograde ejaculation and multiple orgasm HALP INTERNET
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida

Now, I know that cum is involved somewhere during these "ghost" orgasms because I get that feeling of fullness at the top of my balls which I'm pretty sure is cowper's gland secretions mixing with sperm and whatever else goes into making cum. However, where does it all go? I'm pretty fuckin sure it doesn't all seperate like oil and water and return to it's respective points of origin and instead retrogrades into the most convenient location. I figure I must be forcing all that cum the wrong way, pushing through the valve leading to my bladder that is supposed to stay shut during ejaculation.
this comment's been bugging me long enough so that i have to say something (again) about it...

NONE OF THAT IS HOW IT WORKS AT ALL.

while it's true that access to the bladder is cut off during masturbation/sex, if the semen cant get out, naturally or otherwise, then it does just re-route to the bladder, and that's fine. it can go there without a problem. just that your urine will be cloudy is all, but it'll get out that way. there's nothing wrong with it.
theres reports of kids who start masturbating not understanding what "that white stuff" was, so they'd hold it in and were convinced they were breaking their penis or something.

whens the last time you took a decent sex ed class...?

why am i asking this in loveline?
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 11:39 PM       
Because your taking this a little more seriously than the rest of us?

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2006, 11:59 PM       
Your dick sounds odd.

You should see if you can get a new one.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 12:01 AM       
Listening to other peoples' dicks isn't polite. :badumpsssh