Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 11:03 AM        Voicemails/texts that aren't intended for you...
Do you ever get misdirected messages? I get them all the time. I've got some collections office after a woman named Pat, who must have given them my number, and I get doctor's office calls all the time. I try to be nice and call them back to say they have the wrong number (the collections one doesn't believe me).

My parents' number is apparently one digit off a travel agency's promotional number and mailers go out with misprints all the time. People are always calling my parents demanding free cruises.

I also get weird texts. I think they're spam but they can't be very effective spam because I don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Subject: Sup Pal

sup pal Don't bite the hand that feeds you AFDM is expected to go to 3.88 thats 25 times

....I don't even know what that means.

Does the do not call list not block text spam?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 11:43 AM       
AFDM = African Diamond
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:31 PM       
Occasionally I get calls for other people. I just say "well I hope Mrs. Diana didn't need to know this information anytime soon" and delete them.

I like getting the text message that was sent to the wrong person, especially when it's about you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM       
looks like stock market talk
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 03:57 PM       
I ALREADY SAID THAT, TADAO
Reeks of awesomeness...
Cherry Nirvana is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM       
I have some woman who has been texting me thinking that I'm someone named Declan or some shit like that. I was fucking with her the other day and going along with it telling her I was in some sort of car accident and freaked her out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
I got a picture from some girl with her tongue on her areola. It was supposed to go to her husband. I would have followed up with it but it wasn't all that great.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Nirvana View Post
I have some woman who has been texting me thinking that I'm someone named Declan or some shit like that. I was fucking with her the other day and going along with it telling her I was in some sort of car accident and freaked her out.
You're a bitch.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
Hey Kitsa, I think you could convince tham with maybe a photocopy of your I.D. and maybe a phone bill. I don't know if you'll have to show them something relating your SS to you, but you might since collections dodging seems like it would be a pretty common thing. Check out their web site and see if they have a FAQ with something like that in it. IDK, maybe Pat deserves it or something.

The Driver I.D. number isn't more than just a track record, isn't it?

P.S. Maybe you should tell them that you're just another "Pat"!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
i always get voice mails in spanish looking for a person named paco.