Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 01:24 PM       
The Cell, starring Jennifer Lopez and Vince Vaughn. I was pretty impressed with Vince Vaughn, I actually bought him as a detective.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
A rare Fritz the Cat reference. My sister finally burned me my own copy the other day.
You're sister's cool. Can I get her number?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 11:37 PM       
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

I just watched this for the first time. It is distilled 80's Awesome and I demand a sequel be made. Hell, I want every movie to use it as a template.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 04:25 AM       
Zoolander and Apocalypse Now
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
Bruce Campbelll vs. Army of Darnkeness

enjoyed it alot, was my first time seeing it
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
The Cell, starring Jennifer Lopez and Vince Vaughn. I was pretty impressed with Vince Vaughn, I actually bought him as a detective.
I cringed so bad when the guy got his nipples ripped off! I'm 22 and I was like 16 when I saw that and still remember how disturbing nipple ripping is.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
Falling Down. Decent film which really brought into sharp focus just how far "Edmond" missed the mark.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Michael Clayton. I think my expectations for it kept it from being a great movie for me, but it was still very good. Somehow, it just felt to me like Steven Soderbergh was involved and damn if I wasn't right. Syndey Pollack did well, as did Tom Wilkinson and Clooney.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 12:47 AM       
I watched Jumper, and it wasn't that bad. the scenery was pretty. :o
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Michael Clayton. I think my expectations for it kept it from being a great movie for me, but it was still very good. Somehow, it just felt to me like Steven Soderbergh was involved and damn if I wasn't right. Syndey Pollack did well, as did Tom Wilkinson and Clooney.
this movie has one of the best lines i've ever heard (not only is the line great, but the delivery from clooney is just amazing):

Spoilers!

anyway, the last movie i watched is american pie
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:59 AM       
The Signal. Where this signal is broadcast across t.v. radio phones. If you hear it or watch it you become delusional and go into kill mode. So not everyone has the crazy.

"Do...you..Have the Crazy!?!?!"
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM       
21 - I read about half the book which it was based on last year and enjoyed it. The film wasn't so great. Too long and not very interesting.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
kung-fu Panda and Get Smart at the drive-in. Both movies were surprisingly really good. I love the summer for drive-in theaters, double the movies for the same price.
Forum Virgin
Dannibal is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 08:39 PM       
Lust, Caution by Ang Lee. Kind of long and drawn out. I really liked the amateur revolutionary bit in the beginning.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Watched two movies yesterday: Be Kind, Rewind and Surviving the Game.

Be Kind, Rewind had its moments but was overall a little bit of a letdown. Jack Black is funny, but it seems like he's always more or less the same character. Mos Def was surprisingly good, though.

I'd been wanting to see Surviving the Game ever since I heard it was being made- I love the short story. They took a few liberties and there were more than a few plotholes and production goofs, but what the hell. Gary Busey is legitimately scary and I don't even think he was acting.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 10:46 PM       
I loved Be Kind, Rewind. Jack Black is okay but Mos is good times.

Also, Gary Busey needs to run for mayor.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 08:25 AM       
Here's just a small illustration. I give you, Gary Busey in Surviving the Game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nVb0JaKJY
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 10:22 PM       
I saw Wall-e today!

It was incredibly cute and I hearted it. I felt sort of weird that I was the only one in the theater who got the Macintosh startup sound joke.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Here's just a small illustration. I give you, Gary Busey in Surviving the Game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nVb0JaKJY

I remember watching this movie in an English class and just thinking "What the hell?"

Also, just finished watching Tales from the Hood. Still awesome.

"Ah yes, the SHIT"
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:29 AM       
Zombie Rednecks. I don't think I've ever seen a worse movie in my life.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Zombie Rednecks. I don't think I've ever seen a worse movie in my life.
I love that movie! Fern Mertz rules! "I don't even have to put a bag over her head"

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs
AWESOME! big score was a little off, but this one "Nailed It!" go Bender go
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:35 PM       
Hickman, there is worse. I urge you to find Zombie 90: Extreme Pestilence.

In other news, I just watched Sunshine. It was MUCH better than I had expected.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs
AWESOME! big score was a little off, but this one "Nailed It!" go Bender go

I actually liked Bender's big score a lot more than I did Billion Backs. Backs seemed like a lot of unnecessary character throw ins.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 04:43 AM       
If there is a worse movie, I'm staying away from it. I honestly felt ill halfway through and stopped watching it.
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 01:21 PM       
Hancock. It was great, but I felt they could've done more with it.