Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
Ernest Scared Stupid and House of Frankenstein. Getting into the spirit of things.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Shrek Forever After. I liked it better than the last one I watched.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
I watched a half hour into Tales of Earthsea and gave up. It had a great setup and all but it was just moving way too slow.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The funny thing is my air conditioner fan was making whoop whoop helicopter noises last night and I was worried that I was gonna have a dream about Vietnam and hell.

My fan and a/c were set to dubstep the other day. Couldn't fucking sleep because it sounded liked

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I watched a half hour into Tales of Earthsea and gave up. It had a great setup and all but it was just moving way too slow.
If memory serves (and I cannot say for sure I am accurate) the book was just as slow
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
little big top i bought this from a bargain bin only cause it had sid haig in it but i really liked it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I watched Dazed and Confused last night and loved it. It's a refreshing change from most teen movies that rely on wacky antics
That movie was a big influence in my early drinking/drug days.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 03:16 AM       
I watched highlander: source

wtf is this shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I watched Dazed and Confused last night and loved it. It's a refreshing change from most teen movies that rely on wacky antics
I think you'd like Brick and Art School Confidential.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:20 PM       
oh tokyo gore police. that was such a disappointment. i think the over-the-top japanese action swordplay movies hit their pinnacle with battlefield baseball or maybe versus/death trance. i don't really remember any of them except battlefield baseball. featuring tak sakaguchi as jubei baseball.

i watched LES VISITEURS last night, a film about jean reno as an 11th century nobleman that ends up in modern times and it's wacky and it's goofy and whatever i totally liked it.

also WAR OF THE GARGANTUAS which was just a pretty boring giant-monster-smash-tokyo-while-other-giant-monster-save-tokyo-but-nobody-understands-and-they-persecute-both-giant-monsters movie.

also THE MAN FROM NOWHERE which was described to me as "a korean version of taken" and yeah that's about right but less entertaining.

also THE HEROIC TRIO starring maggie cheung michelle yeoh and that lady that's in a lot of old jackie chan movies - this movie was pretty awful. compounded by the fact that netflix instant doesn't provide language options, so we had to watch a shitty dub.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Battlefield Baseball was great. So was Machine Girl. Love me some Machine Girl.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
I don't know, I've met people who are just ALL ABOUT Tokyo Gore Police and I was just completely underwhelmed by it. It was either a lumped-together pile of parts from dozens of other movies I've seen or other movies I've seen are stealing pieces of it, I don't know which and I'm too lazy to look up all of the production dates.

I used to really, really love Japanese horror movies but I've seen so many of them now it's like I have a table of characteristics in my head and it's nothing but checkmarks in all the columns. That sounds right in my head but not so much when I type it. Oh well, I know what I mean.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
Have you seen Tetsuo: The Bullet Man yet?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
Have you ever seen 2bdlk? That japanese movie was pretty good. Like 80 mins of tension followed by a facial.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
I've seen just about everything, I think. That might be why I'm kind of over it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post

i watched LES VISITEURS last night, a film about jean reno as an 11th century nobleman that ends up in modern times and it's wacky and it's goofy and whatever i totally liked it.
Yeah, this movie and it's sequel are pretty good.

Last film I saw was Cowboys versus Aliens. It was completely retarded in some ways, but I still really liked it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I think you'd like Brick and Art School Confidential.
Brick, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

I do like the sexy jews

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

I've seen this once before and that was like ten years ago. I didn't even remember what happened in the end. I'm really glad I watched it again. That's how you make a fucking movie. Perfect in every way.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
Have you seen Holy Matrimony, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

Do you like sexy Hutterites in films directed by Leonard Nimoy?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is fucking excellent. That was a movie I turned on to fall asleep to because I'd never seen it - I did not sleep.

Last night I watched SGT. KABUKIMAN, NYPD - some shitty Troma film. It was... as awful as I'd expected. Not in a good way.

Also, THEY LIVE. Also not what I was expecting. Pretty silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Yeah, this movie and it's sequel are pretty good.
A SEQUEL?! Awesome! I imagine it doesn't have Reno in it?

I mentioned liking it the next day and my girlfriend was like "really?" What do you mean, really? It was funny!
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Let's see....

-Japanese
-Tension
-Facial

Sounds like every bukkake ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've seen just about everything, I think. That might be why I'm kind of over it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2LDK
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
A SEQUEL?! Awesome! I imagine it doesn't have Reno in it?

I mentioned liking it the next day and my girlfriend was like "really?" What do you mean, really? It was funny!
He plays the same role from what I remember. In hindsight probably not as good as the first, since it's mostly the same jokes used all over again.