Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM       
the third one down is from the same board
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM       
and the fifth one
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:06 PM       
WILLIE I HOPE YOU'RE WEARING DANCING SHOES BECAUSE YOU'RE 3000 POSTS OLD TODAY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Sajuuk is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:26 PM       
And he doesn't want to commit suicide
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:28 PM       
Indeed he doesn't. Good catch.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 11:40 PM       
OH NO WILLIE LEFT HIS DANCING SHOES AT HOME MAYBE?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2004, 11:52 PM       
I DIDNT WANT TO SPOIL MY NUMBERS

-willie
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:15 AM       
I went to chuckee cheese tonight, and they weren't gonna let us in because we aren't 18, but they let us because we were friends with the people who work there
OH GOD
Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:51 AM       
wtf since when do oyu have to be 18 to get into chuck e cheeses :/ what kind of chuck e cheese IS this
Mocker
Old May 2nd, 2004, 01:00 AM       
i think its so we don't ruin things for the little kids...

the manager was really cool and gave us free drinks
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:12 PM       
I've only been to Chuck E. Cheese 1 time in my life.

It wasn't that great.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:34 PM       
Was anyone else traumatized when you saw Chuck take off his hat and he turned out to be an incredibly sweaty teenager oozing puss?
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM       
I was there for my cousin's birthday party. My other cousin who is my age tripped over a black kid and got in trouble. It was awesome.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM       
I was there for some kid Jeremys birthday party, I remember stepping on his big plastic shoes and that's about it. :/
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:36 PM       
GENTLEMEN, PLZ
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:19 PM       
wtf i thought your computer was broken, retro
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM       
It's kinda fixed, but everything is in a dark shade of green and there are some other problems.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker
Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:57 PM       
sounds like a mold problem
Dirty Girl
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:36 AM       

there are pils in my mouth rigth now
OH GOD
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:41 AM       
retro cat did you have a monitor or video card problem
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:47 AM       
Psychology test in an hour!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:04 PM       
U D00DS R LIEK FREEAKIGNS ME OTUS K THX BI
Dirty Girl
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by camacazio
Psychology test in an hour!
REMEMBER TO SAVE ALL OF YOUR INDEX CARDS WITH DEFINITIONS TO STUDY FOR THE FINAL EXAM

Telegraphic Speech: At approximately age 2, children enter the Two-Word Stage of language development. During this stage they exhibit telegraphic speech, which is speech that sounds very much like a telegram, has words arranged in an order that makes sense, and contains almost all nouns and verbs. For example, a child at this stage of development who wants to get milk may say "get milk", as opposed to saying just "milk". As you can see, there are only two words, they are in an order that makes sense, there is one verb and one noun, and it sounds like a telegram.
The Unicorn
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:54 PM       

Dirty Girl
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:55 PM       
SAM