Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 08:53 PM       
i wish he was still alive i think he is i klnow he is cuzz in tupacs song he said he would come back i think he faked his death and i hope the pope did to if anyone has neopets join my pope guild my name is snowshoe193 i am a boy but my GF gave me this account
Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 08:55 PM       
I don't know how I stumbled onto this pathetic site you call a message board but heres my 2 cents: You're entitled to your opinions but to disrespect a deceased person, famous or not, is ignorant. I could give a @#%$ about Kurt "Suicide Boy" Cobain or druggie Elvis Presley but I don't harp on their deaths or why whiteys like you still idolize them. Thank you for opening my eyes to how idiotic people are. I'll remember to say a prayer for you tonight. And don't bother to reply to my message because once I post this, I'm not coming back in here. You shouldn't be so bitter about the fact that you are nothing in this world and envied the money and power that the pope had. People like you represent the dog @#%$ that the pope accidently stepped in one day. Stinks like hell and forgotten in an instant. You are nothing. LONG LIVE BEAUTIFUL the pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 08:57 PM       
It's a fuckin shame
these posts you'll puttin down bout my boy tha pope
So when you'll die i hope you'll go to hell
Cuz tha pope was the best you'll just don't know
For all da fuckerz that's been hatin...
never mind i don't want to waiste my energy on a bunch of people hatin on tha pope. R.I.P babygurl i love you and that will never change,peace.....

(walking off sayin..Dayum you'll childish)
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM       
To be fair, Mitch did a lot more for me than the pope ever did.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM       
Alright Hugh, to be fair:

Mitch Hedburg? More like Mitch Deadburg!

I believe we're square now.

Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:41 PM       
JohnPaul was a very sweet person who inspiered a lot of people in so many ways. he was kool peps to me.
I loved his music and his movies.

His music talked about real things people go through or wish they could do!?

I'm really gonna miss him but he lives through his music.

Pope we will always remember you....

and for every one who's talking shit go to hell!!

Love always Suga from Atlanta
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM       
there's 1.1 billion catholics in the world, I'm surprised that there's only been one in this thread. I know it's all trendy to hate religion or whatever; but fuck, I'm surprised this thread has done so poorly.

when the single most important man in a church encompassing 1/6th of the worlds population dies, I'd hope it would have more impact. my prayers are with the pope.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dudefather
this is i-mockery, not i-sincerity
haha
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:47 PM       
i'm not sad about the pope because there will be another pope, but it is unlikely we'll see another mitch hedberg anytime soon
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:47 PM       
and plus, it was the pope's TIME i wish he'd gone sooner cause he seemed like he was suffering to me
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:51 PM       
and plus, the pope NEVER made me laugh as much as hedberg did
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:58 PM       
so wait are you guys mad because this topic has 2 pages of coments while the mitch hedberg one has 4?

or are you guys mad because people are making fun of the pope like they were for the last 5 years?
OH GOD
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
and plus, the pope NEVER made me laugh as much as hedberg did
what about that one state sketch where the italian family has to get ready for the pope to come over!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:13 AM       
i never saw the state sry!
OH GOD
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:17 AM       
>:o

-willie
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:18 AM       
Pope: (mumbles)

Cardinal: The pope says that blessed is he who creates a cinnamon roll incense, for His Holiness has always wanted his roommates to wake up with false hopes.

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
but fuck, I'm surprised this thread has done so poorly.

when the single most important man in a church encompassing 1/6th of the worlds population dies, I'd hope it would have more impact. my prayers are with the pope.
Can't we miss both of them? I mean, without question the Pope was more important that Hedburg, but when did poor old Mitch become the antithesis of the Holy Father.....?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM       
that's not what I'm saying, kev ;o
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:37 AM       
I hear ya, but I think you came to the wrong board for sympathy.

Hey, speaking of no sympathy, you should go check out Christopher Hitchen's latest piece on Slate. It's guaranteed to make your blood boil.....
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:39 AM       
The pope had a great career, accomplished a lot, then died from old age and everyone was sad but his life was basically a success. Mitch was just beginning to reach his dreams and then his drug use caught up to him and killed him early in life, and only a select few people care.

So it's a little more personal with Mitch. Caring about the pope dying is like caring about Shiavo dying. Everyone is basically required to care.
Legislacerator
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:40 AM       
I've lost so much faith in humanity today. so many people making fun of the pope, maliciously attacking him, after he had died. who the fuck does this? and people who say it's stupid to get upset about are full of shit. I understand the whole "aww, the pope is so cute" type shit people said when he was alive, but what I've heard from people after his death is nowhere near the same.

fuck these people, it'd be worth prison just to remove their taint from the gene pool.
was never good
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:43 AM       
I'm sure Jesus feels the same way.

I'm not glad he died, for the record.
OH GOD
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:44 AM       
i didnt agree with some of the popes policies but i think he was an ok guy all the same
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:07 AM       
I never had any feelings toward the pope either way so I really don't care if he's dead or alive. He didn't lead my religion and my life isn't going to change as a result of his death. Sure it's sad and I feel bad for everyone who cared so much for him, but come on people, who didn't see this comming like 5 years ago?
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
i'm not sad about the pope because there will be another pope, but it is unlikely we'll see another mitch hedberg anytime soon
Thats a bad thing? A montone bootleg Seinfield is a staple of society?