Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 02:53 PM        Going to Philadelphia
NILE >:D
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:05 PM       
Sucks D:<
Lord Darian is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:22 PM       
That was totally appropriate.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:26 PM       
HA! HAHA! HA! HAHA!HA! HAHA! HA! HAHA!HA! HAHA! HA! HAHA!
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 09:34 PM       
Darian, your opinion is utterly nil here, you like Orgy.

For those that care, it FUCKING RULED.

Goatwhore: only caught the last song. Probably awesome.

Amon Amarth: Awesome.

Vader: Wicked Awesome. Total guitar shredding for the entire set, and they got everyone psyched for Kreator.

Kreator: Fucking ruled. I'm not even a Kreator fan and i was blown away. The vocalist fellow knew when to let the other guys get some solo time in, and he was just awesome at getting the crowd riled up. By the way, their recordings DO NOT do them any justice at all. I listened to Extreme Agression and thought "meh, they're okay", but when i heard the title track live i was like "HOLY SHIT!! That was awesome!"

NILE: (insert super-super-super-hyperbole). Before their set, Karl was finagling with his laptop so he could play the into to Ramses, Bringer of War for them to start on, and he had to reboot it two or three times, which i thought was kind of funny. I tried to get a picture, but my zoom wouldn't go far enough to show the loading screen very clearly. They started with Ramses: Bringer of War, then did Sarcophagus, Chapter for Transforming Into a Snake, Unas: Slayer of the Gods, Keftiu Asar Butchiu, and Black Seeds of Vengance. It fucking ruled, i loved every minute of it. They all got equal mic time, and the sound check was kind of funny. "Check, check check, check, MUUUUURRRRGGGHHHHH....". I really wanted them to do Stones of Sorrow, Smashing the Anitu, The Blessed Dead, or The Black Hand of Set, but i thought the choice was pretty good. I will most definitely go to see them again.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:08 AM       
Sounds like a damn good lineup. I wish more metal bands would come around where I live . I'm going to see some local metal bands on Halloween, but I don't know how good it will be. Has anyone heard of Paracidic, Flu or Revolution? I think they're all from Alberta, and I couldn't find anything on them in Encyclopedia Mettalum .
Lord Darian is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Orgy are a bunch of fags in make-up that pound each others asses. You misunderstood what I meant by "That was totally appropriate", I meant just saying "sucks" without giving much meaning as to why that person thought that, was a pointless remark. As for Nile I've never heard their music so I can't form an opinion of them.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 11:56 AM       
Thats sounds sweet. I am now disappointed I didnt go, but then again it was damn near 30 bucks so I guess I am not THAT disappointed.