Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:21 PM       
yea im kind of upset that they dont have a class that uses shields ;/ or a class that uses knives for that matter

demon hunter would be cooler if it had an assassin tree ;/
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 05:43 PM       
I'm sort of surprised over the whole concept of using real life money to buy in game items. It smells to much of 'seedy browser game' for me to be comfortable with.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:14 PM       
I think many games (including the mainstream ones) have been going this way for awhile now. PSN and Xbox live do it with console games in their own way
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Ah yes, I heard about that with the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 costumes being apparently ridiculously expensive. I haven't owned a new console since the PS2 though so I'm sort of inexperienced in the ways of DLC, I guess.

Probably going to buy the game regardless and role a female witch doctor to fulfill my lonely basement dwelling jungle fever.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM       
plus it's not like people weren't selling their d2 equipment on ebay already, this way blizzard at least gets a piece of the action
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Plus it's not like Diablo 3 is a multiplayer game, so who cares if people buy their way to greatness.

I'm totally gonna sell shit to fat kids on the real-money AH.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:18 AM       
this is helping the economy guys
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:25 AM       
and I don't want to do that.
BANNED

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:39 AM       
you're part of the problem not the solution

if you dont like the flavor then get out of the mix
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:00 AM       
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea im kind of upset that they dont have a class that uses shields ;/ or a class that uses knives for that matter

demon hunter would be cooler if it had an assassin tree ;/
I agree.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Just release the darned game already!
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:57 AM       
Flagg wants to get his Diablo on!

It doesn't work that way with Blizzard though Colonel, we will have to wait 3 more years at least.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:02 PM       
It was announced this morning that it got pushed back to 'early 2012' lolololololololol
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:06 PM       
We'll be all "Oh boy we can't wait" when they announce an imminent report of a rumored release date to be released imminently ... in a few years.

Who wants some wowgold?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:10 PM       
I'm fine with this. I am spending 1200 dollars on surgery and there are so many games coming out within the next few months that I now have to pick and choose which ones I want to buy. Honestly, I don't think Diablo 3 would make the cut. So I'm fine with them pushing it back to a date when nothing is coming out.
BANNED

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:32 PM       
same
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 07:37 AM       
So I get this email (title Diablo III beta test invitation):

Quote:
Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

We’re gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuary’s heroes,Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!
Let's put aside the fact that I never signed up for diablo 3 beta for a moment while i address a couple things.

-This is exactly how the email looked, there were no pictures of the game, art, or graphic logos

-Blizzard will never ask for your email, account name, or password.

It seems obvious, and I am pretty sure most people here would see right through this. I only bring it up because this is the first wave and these phishing emails will get more sophisticated as time passes.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
Yeah, that's not for real. You would have already given them all that shit if you had signed up for it.
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
plz sned us your soial securiy number and bank number if ou would like a free copy of this game
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Was it sent by a Nigerian Prince?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:13 PM       
I think the lack of spacing after punctuation is the biggest give away.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:13 AM       
I got a Beta invite a few days ago for their stress test.

This game is amazing :O