Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
Spoilers!
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM       
Man, Pete and Pete was a great show.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 05:21 AM       
remember how it used music by the magnetic fields? cool.
pickled
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:38 PM       
Polaris will forever be stuck in my head.

Last edited by Nick : Oct 31st, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:18 AM       
i went to a propagandhi concert last night. :shades:
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 01:35 PM       
Went to the dentist and they were giving out cookies again wtf
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM       
Gotta keep duh business goin
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Polaris will forever be stuck in my head.
I AM GLAD YOU EDITED "HEY SANDY" OUT OF THIS POST. ANY INDIRECT REFERENCES TO ANY HURRICANES IS FROWNED UPON HERE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM       
I gots me a job as a hookah jockey at a hookah lounge; it's actually really fun, even if the pay does make me rely on tips
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM       
relying on tips from dirty hippies?

wait, hookah bar... relying on tips from hipster morons? oh, that's much better!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM       
Eh, less hipsters and more college kids. Most of the hipsters are closer downtown or the Drag.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i went to a propagandhi concert last night. :shades:
How were they? was going to go but didn't feel like it.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:50 AM       
they were pretty awesome. too many new songs, but they probably played an equal number of older ones so that's cool.

but then again i like them a lot right now.
pickled
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I AM GLAD YOU EDITED "HEY SANDY" OUT OF THIS POST. ANY INDIRECT REFERENCES TO ANY HURRICANES IS FROWNED UPON HERE
I thought saying Hey Sandy right after someone had just posted Hey Sandy looked retarded. I have retard eyes.

Also I do not want to offend all the poor suffering people that are too stupid to deal with not having power.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM       
My cousin posted a joke on his facebook, something about going to a bar and ordering Sandy, and when the bartender asked what it was say it's just a watered-down Manhattan.

Delivery was a bit clumsy but you get the idea.
pickled
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:45 PM       
One of my friends posted that Apple was going to sue Sandy for copying Apple Maps.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM       
thanks for making me look up apple maps to get that jkoke
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM       
"GREG GO OUT AND VOTE GREG GO OUT AND VOTE"

FUCK YOU YOU DON'T WANT ME TO VOTE YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR YOUR GUY

WELL TOO BAD IT'S MY ONLY DAY OFF FROM WORK AND I'M SPENDING IT DRAWING COMICS, WATCHING SIN CITY, PLAYING STREET FIGHTER, AND ORDERING SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALL PIZZA.

FUCK

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM       
America's not ready for a white president anyway

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:41 PM       
I discovered two things happening in my yard today. One was a woman walking along, acting like she was walking a dog, putting small Romney signs in everyone's yard. The other was my neighbor, thinking I was not home, bringing dogs from her dog grooming business over into my yard to shit.

The political shit and the dogshit are becomng forged into some sort of action plan in my mind, but I'm not quite there yet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:18 AM       
i hate your neighbors

when you pick up the dogshit promise me you're going to throw it on her doorstep/door handle
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 07:50 AM       
my neighbors are no picnic, that's for fucking sure

It's voting day and I've gotten like ten emails and a zillion facebook posts about DON'T LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU AT THE POLLING PLACE and KEEP YOUR CELLPHONE HANDY FOR WHEN YOU ARE HARASSED AT THE POLLING PLACE. Just what in the hell do they think is going to happen? I WILL KEEP MY CELLPHONE CAMERA HANDY TO CAPTURE IT ON TAPE
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:33 AM       
you should take the dog shit and smear it on all the romney signs. where you live is absolutely insane - and i thought my town was full of conservative nutjobs (it is, but they're more stupid "well-meaning" ignorant christians and not just total mental cases).

i voted last week. hooray!

my girlfriend's still registered in our previous county, so she's driving there today to vote (and look for spiders).
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:47 AM       
Come to Charleston Falls, Aaarg, more fishing spiders there than I've ever seen before, all over the rocky outcrops, eating toads.

Ohio is pretty wacky as far as politics are concerned. The neighbors on one side are republicans, the one on the other side has a bumper sticker that says "too poor to vote republican" and thinks every door-to-door salesman is one of "them damn republicans" trying to convert people. I made fake election signs for Halloween ("Dr. Frankenstein for County Coroner" and "Elect Dracula- I Vant to Get Your Vote") and I caught him in the yard reading them, probably to make sure I wasn't a damn Republican.

I'm registered independent and have gotten at least a half inch pile of mail every day from both sides. Nice to think of how much money gets wasted in all this crap.