Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:08 PM       
YA GOTTA CUT THE DEFICIT. CHAMPION SMALL BUSINESS. MINT ROMNEY.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:57 AM       
REDUCE GAS PRICES AND WASTEFUL SPENDING. I RAN A BIDNESS SO I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. BAILLSOUTS ARE BAD. TEH ECONOMY NOT GOOD.

isnt bain capital just a business that basically does bailouts for failing companies? lol
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:26 AM       
I went to a rave. It's been nearly 4 years since I last went. It was wonderful.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
in a perfect world i would have voted for jill stein. i voted for obama because our system is fucked and a vote not for obama is a vote for romney.
I voted for stein. I think she got about 1,000 votes total in maryland, for 0.2%. I was considering Gary Johnson (who got at least 1% in most states), but I finally heard him debate and the guy wouldn't stop yelling. Billy Mays for president.

If you don't live in a swing state, you really should vote for whomever you actually like. For some reason most americans think the election is a horse race and you should only vote for the 2 people who are likely to win.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
REDUCE GAS PRICES AND WASTEFUL SPENDING. I RAN A BIDNESS SO I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. BAILLSOUTS ARE BAD. TEH ECONOMY NOT GOOD.

isnt bain capital just a business that basically does bailouts for failing companies? lol
"alternative assest investments" aka, this is how big the romney dick is...

dat be his lair
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM       
jesus christ.

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
If you don't live in a swing state, you really should vote for whomever you actually like. For some reason most americans think the election is a horse race and you should only vote for the 2 people who are likely to win.
i live in a swing state and it swung red this time

in the county in which i voted dem, the republicans won by 13,000 votes. shoulda voted for jill stein after all.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM       
I was politically matched with Jill Stein but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought, "there's no way in hell that she would actually win, so this would be taking a vote from one of the people who actually has a shot".

Idk. I thought the Obama-McCain race was bad, but this Obama-Romney race was flat out fucking psycho. It was the first time I was actually scared of someone, you know, slashing your tires for having the wrong sign in your yard. Maybe it was worse because it was Ohio. I usually stay safe in whatever group I'm with by not making my opinions known. Usually people want to believe, if they consider you in any way intelligent, that you think as they do.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
jesus christ.

That's bad, but it barely even touches the tip of that shit pile.

Check out this shirt some moron printed out to pay tribute to his tumblr heroes.

The guy made it because he wanted to wear it around the office on casual Friday.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:33 PM       
I didn't vote.

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM       
no votin club
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I didn't vote.

And look what happened!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:49 PM       
my presidents black and my lambo's blue

Last edited by Nick : Nov 15th, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM       
a co-worker commented on having a black president and i said "the way it should be!" and he told me i'm crazy and i told him he's a racist. ha ha ha h
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM       
idk. I suppose it's racist to say that the president *should be* one color or another. "You go, prez" might have been less inflammatory. Or not.

I don't know, what I'm looking for in a president is someone who can be relied upon not to fuck up the major stuff, to not screw over the little guy, and to listen enough to nonpartisan advisors to keep a relatively level head.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM       
yeah, i've just grown to enjoy saying things that my idiot co-workers find unsettling. usually i just tell them about spiders/roaches. my new assistant manager is the type of doofus that thinks saying "that's what she said" all the time is hilarious, so now i beat him to it with "that's what he said." ok. aaarg out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM       
Have you tried not talking about spiders and getting it on with the ladies?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:01 AM       
I didn't vote either but I'm not going to feel smug about it like some man child who thinks they're making a statement by not voting.

I actually planned on it but who the hell wants to wait in line for an hour to do anything? I went to bed at 7:00 instead. Like a grown man.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:54 AM       
I know that a lot of people are saying that voting is nonsense and the popular vote means nothing, etc etc etc, but if that were true, why do they spend millions upon millions campaigning? For about a two week stretch toward the end, my answering machine was full...literally FULL...of recorded messages from this celebrity or that, my mailbox was stuffed with ads from both sides, and the commercials didn't stop. If the popular vote meant nothing, why did they spend all that money?
was never good
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:02 AM       
because you live in one of the two states that matter in an election due to our busted system
was never good
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I actually planned on it but who the hell wants to wait in line for an hour to do anything?
tbh i mostly went so that i could vote yes to gay rights and for the feeling of superiority i'll get for the next 4 years when i tell people i voted 3rd party.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:12 AM       
See, if you told someone in Ohio you voted third party, they'd fucking knife you.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Have you tried not talking about spiders and getting it on with the ladies?
"ladies" where you live are different from "ladies" where i live.

regardless i have a lady at home and the spiders are technically hers and she likes getting it on so ummmmmmmmmmmm

i'm really not into women. not that i'm into men, i just don't like people.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM       
thass toothless country in aaargville

I don't blame him for not wanting to get it on.