Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:05 AM       
j ohn fahey is cool
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 03:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh yeah I'm supposed to put up my Christmas Story avatar

not feelin' it
Do it. It doesn't feel the same without it.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
I AM EASILY PERSUADED.

The guy who gave Thanos the pillow is the fucking coolest guy ever and we should make him an admin

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 11:46 PM       
Right? I laugh every time I see it, and I go back to look at it nearly every day.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:08 PM       
So I was walking down the street and caught sight of myself in the mirror. It's been cold this morning but that is no excuse for me to look like Auqualung.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM       
Maye I can convince my wife to take a picture of me in Aqualung pose.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I AM EASILY PERSUADED.

The guy who gave Thanos the pillow is the fucking coolest guy ever and we should make him an admin
I think it's the best gift (humour wise) to come out of all the secret santas,.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Maye I can convince my wife to take a picture of me in Aqualung pose.
It would be the best Christmas ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
She actually said yes and has a trenchcoat to lend me lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
I'm kinda mad that I didn't make a doomsday bunny avatar. I did not plan for this event at all lol
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM       
is that today or tomorrow?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:40 PM       
You still have like 5 hours bro.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:56 PM       
According to the Mayans, the world is still not ending yet.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/...012/54879760/1
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM       
Today is also supposed to mark the dawn of a new age....which means superpowers.

I woke up this morning with a furious erection.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:40 PM       
piss boners are the worst
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM       
Just take it to the shower, problem solved.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:07 PM       
did i sleep through the doomsday
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:22 PM       
I AM ALREADY DEAD INSIDE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 02:07 AM       
now isnt there supposed to be a giant meteor or some shit in 2018?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM       
There is but some kid found out it could be deflected by shooting white paintballs at it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:22 PM       
BANNED

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:55 PM       
life is so meaningless that even doomsdays don't wanna stop it
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM       
I've always wondered, if there was a meaning to life (though I believe there is not), why would the human race audaciously believe it would be through speech?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:17 PM       
That sounds like a pot thought
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I've always wondered, if there was a meaning to life (though I believe there is not), why would the human race audaciously believe it would be through speech?
Why the fuck are you so retarded. The human race would figure it out through thought and communicate it to others with speech. Holy fuck.