Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:49 AM       
also dude you can't hate the guy who wrote "the true wheel"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:29 PM       
You can hate the ambient bullshit though.

Bowie and Eno did 3 albums together. Low Heroes and Lodger.

I know I've listened to Lodger a few times but I can never remember a dam thing about it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
burn after reading is actually on tv right now

gonna watch this most depressing movie in the world now
I watched 50/50 last night thinking it was gonna be a funny movie.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM       
Ugh, one of our dogs bit our neighbor yesterday so I've had to tie all of them up on leashes outside. My dad assures me that we're going to be sued now and that it'll be all my fault.

It's nice of my dad to throw me under the bus of hypothetical law suits.

Last edited by Nick : Jan 14th, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Tadoa being a cunt like usual.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM       
First off, how is it not your fault?
pickled
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM       
It's not like I went outside and demanded that the family dog run off and bite the neighbor. Before yesterday they've never done anything more than bark at things, they're little bitty rat-terrier/poodle mixes. They weight like 3 pounds, I have no idea what got into them.

I've never considered them my dogs, either. More like our dogs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Ugh, one of my dogs bit my neighbor yesterday so I've had to tie all of them up on leashes outside. My dad assures me that we're going to be sued now and that it'll be all my fault.

It's nice of my dad to throw me under the bus of hypothetical law suits.
pickled
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:55 PM       
I should've used ours. Oh well. Let me fix that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I should've used ours. Oh well. Let me fix that.
Ours still implies ownership and responsibility upon your part.
pickled
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:01 PM       
We are at a fault since we own the dog, but I took issue with my father explicitly telling me that it was my fault since he was the one who decided to move us up on top of shit mountain. He also told me that our dogs would be fine just wandering around.

This just makes me wish I had not agreed to move out here, it isn't exactly as great as he had made it seem.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:16 PM       
Daddy complex You should go to the big city and learn to be a man who takes responsibility for their inaction. IE: you will never make any tips.
pickled
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:08 PM       
Hey, as long as I can sell my script to the big wigs that'd make up for not making any tips.

Right? RIGHT?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:28 PM       
No
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You can hate the ambient bullshit though.
well i wasn't going to be the one to say that. the first two albums are great. the rest are... for other people.

i've never heard lodger. i used to like low a lot.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:36 PM       
i mean what is the lawsuit gonna consist of
its a fuckin poodle

I GOT THIS BITE THAT KINDA HURT A LITTLE BIT
JUDGE: DID U HAVE TO HAVE SKIN GRAFTING OR STITCHES
NO BUT IT HURT A LItTLE
JUDGE: OK
pickled
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:39 PM       
I don't know, really. Alabama is one of those states that has a first bite clause, but I still feel bad that the dog bit someone. I looked at it and it did break the skin, probably not too seriously, but that's still not cool.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:41 PM       
The dog is gonna be put down and his father is looking for this fuel to further his openly volatile hatred for the kid who wont leave home. lol

Last edited by Tadao : Jan 14th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
well i wasn't going to be the one to say that. the first two albums are great. the rest are... for other people.

i've never heard lodger. i used to like low a lot.
I bet you'll listen to lodger 5 times and never remember a thing about it. It must be a mind control thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:18 PM       
did they provoke the attack?
BANNED

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I watched 50/50 last night thinking it was gonna be a funny movie.

burn after reading is actually really funny but i still feel bad for brad pitt

i dolike how the movie ends though. "just crazy"

the fucking machine was totally censored though. the dildo was censored so it basically just looked like a moving chair
pickled
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
did they provoke the attack?
From what we were told they didn't. She went to go throw a box or something away and noticed them barking but wasn't paying attention to them. Then one of them nipped her heel. Or something like that.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:54 AM       
just tell them the dog was just trying to herd her

if u live on top of a mountain though why isnt your dad worried about them being eaten by coyotes/wolves/bears/etceteras
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:58 AM       
so im trying to fill out my fafsa and it wont let me continue the application until i enter which highschool i graduated from
but i never graduated from highschool

it asks the same question if i say that i got a GED.
lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM       
When I took the GED I had to do it at a school. It was an adult school called West Valley Occupational Center.

So I guess even with a GED, there is a school that is supposed to have records.
pickled
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
just tell them the dog was just trying to herd her

if u live on top of a mountain though why isnt your dad worried about them being eaten by coyotes/wolves/bears/etceteras
We have cattle in a pasture out back, so the most we've had in this area are coyotes from time to time. They never come close to where people live though, because they're smart little bastards. They usually keep to the outskirts of the woods.