Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
MacLeon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 05:08 AM        Can someone help me find a moves list to three games, please?
I can find very little information about these games, and I no longer recall the moves list from the manual, and of course, my manual is faded away; the first game being Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou. Does anyone know a comprehensive guide, or a moves list for this game?
Second, is Ultimate Body Blows. Does anyone know any general information, moves list, for the Amiga or DOS version?
The third game, is Undercover Cops. For Snes, or Arcade. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do each characters specific special moves?
Thanks in advance.
~MAC~
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 06:18 AM       
you may want to change your text color to something a little less dark, since most of us see this forum with a dark gray background
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 11:57 AM       
http://www.gamefaqs.com/
Forum Virgin
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
you may want to change your text color to something a little less dark, since most of us see this forum with a dark gray background
I will take that under consideration. *Thinks* No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Yes, I am aware of gamefaq's and such sites. I am not a retard. They have no information there. Don't you think I typed the games into google?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM       
your methods of getting strangers to help you is excellent

just an fyi, the school nurse can't REALLY diagnose you with asperger's.
Forum Virgin
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
your methods of getting strangers to help you is excellent

just an fyi, the school nurse can't REALLY diagnose you with asperger's.
Dully noted. FYI, I don't give a damn. I found it with the help of some nice people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeon View Post
I am not a retard.
I found them on google. You are indeed a retard. Here's the links.

You might have a hard time reading the links though because I typed them in the same color as the background.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Forum Virgin
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I found them on google. You are indeed a retard. Here's the links.

You might have a hard time reading the links though because I typed them in the same color as the background.
Wow. You sure showed me. Dick. This is why you can't get a woman. You can't even keep the company of men.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Take it from the king of cool, queer-anime-avatar-man.
was never good
He doesn't care WHAT you think!
was never good
And he isn't shy about telling you all about it!

At length!
Forum Virgin
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Take it from the king of cool, queer-anime-avatar-man.
Coming from your pussy looking asian man avatar, that really hurts my feelings.
Quote:
He doesn't care WHAT you think!

And I care what you do?

Quote:
And he isn't shy about telling you all about it!

At length!
And I am not shy about calling you a pussy.
was never good
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Leon, you did not answer my second non-question to my satisfaction.
was never good
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Also you answered it too loudly, please be consistent with your retarded font formatting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM       
__
Quote:
I am not a retard.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:01 PM       
Hey, I was nice.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM       
And he wasn't/isn't. It's times like these that I wish you could throw shoes at people over the internet.
He speaks truth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM       

YAY! Shoes in the face for everyone!
He speaks truth!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM       
I HEREBY BEQUEATH

A BOOT TO THE HEAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM       
LOL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
I can find very little information about these games, and I no longer recall the moves list from the manual, and of course, my manual is faded away; the first game being Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou. Does anyone know a comprehensive guide, or a moves list for this game?
Second, is Ultimate Body Blows. Does anyone know any general information, moves list, for the Amiga or DOS version?
The third game, is Undercover Cops. For Snes, or Arcade. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do each characters specific special moves?
Thanks in advance.
~MAC~
__
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Dully noted
i'll say
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:34 PM       
macleon you are a faggot and i kill faggots