Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 02:20 AM       
i mean this movie was really formative in my life and here you guys are talking about how my formative notions are all based on JUST A MOVIE. How can I live with myself after this.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
One day at a time man... one day at a time...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Dimnos, be careful. You're treading on ground in which y ou MAY TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING MORE THAN ONCE AND PEOPLE MIGHT BE ALL, "MAN I DIDNT EXPECT PEOPLE TO SAY MORE THAN ONE THING ABOUT THIS" and then everyone will think poorly of you and probably even photoshop a cliche for you!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
Sorry to cut into your guys conversation but I thought that when I was going to see the trailer that the movie was going to be absolutely shit and just a bad idea. Actually though, it seems righteously kick ass and now I'll have to see it when it comes out.

I want to get into the storyline and show you guys how it works but I have a feeling more confusion will just come about.
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Did you hear Christian Bale went apeshit on the set?

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRhjBq2kYj4
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Dude! That is so fucking awesome! I wish someone showed me this earlier! I needed the laugh!
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
So its Batman fighting evil robots from the future?

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR

Last edited by Jeff The Ninja : Feb 18th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
man they should make the next batman movie about H.A.R.D.A.C.