Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
I hear Mississippi's enacting a law that would allow sportsmen to hunt and kill lesbians after this prom night debacle
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
I'M GONNA GO BAG ME A GOODUN.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
WE GOTTS TA THIN OUT THEM GODDAMN CUNTSWABBERS

How much do you want to bet that the lesbian students' houses get firebombed now? Their town is backwoods by MISSISSIPPI standards, for God's sake
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
I'm serious, semi-human clans holed up in the Ozarks think that Mississipi's way too inbred
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
IF SOMEONE DOESN'T THIN OUT THEIR NUMBERS, THEY'LL STARVE TO DEATH.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:07 PM       
Holy shit, do you think they'll make use the Boone and Crockett scale on fat lesbians?

The points will refer to fat rolls rather than tines

SHEEIT, SKEETER, THAT LOOKS LIKE A TEN POINT BUCK
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
THEY'RE SUCH AMAZIN, PAU-ERFUL ANIMALS, YA KNOW? MAKES YOU FEEL CLOSE TA NATURE
The Unicorn
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
GOTDAMN SPILT MY BEER SHOOTIN DIS ERE SUMBITCH
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
EARL YOU SHITHEAD, THIS IS MARTHA STEWART URINE

I SPECIFIKLY TOLE YEW TA GET ELLEN DEGENERES, THEY AINT GONNA GO FOR THIS SCENT
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
Fuckin' hell. Well, we ain't licked yet. Fetch them thar eighties power suits. Lay 'em in the clearing, see if'n they go ferit
The Unicorn
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:22 PM       
I'LL LEAVE A TRAIL OF INDIGO GIRLS CDS. I HEAR DEY AINT NONE TOO BRIGHT, SHULD BE EEEAASSSYYYY PICKINS
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
C-Span is really fucking lively today

The Republican representatives were arguing really well, and What's-His-Face from Texas really hammered home how they're getting screwed and sidelined in the proposal department; right until he up yielded the floor to Lynn Westmoreland, who is still fucking jabbering on with the most tired and retarded arguments available.

Goddamn Georgia, I swear
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
Man, bring back the discussion about Yucca Mountain, I had no idea that Obama killed it.

GEE, AMERICA'S SPENT BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SETTING UP THIS NUCLEAR WASTE STORAGE DEAL AT YUCCA SINCE THE EIGHTIES, AFTER ASSUMING ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROPERLY CONTAINING NUCLEAR WASTE, AND IT'S FINALLY GOING THROUGH IN 2010.

AW, FUCK IT. SCRATCH THE WHOLE DAMN THING SO THAT THE PRIVATE SECTOR CAN SUE THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS A GOOD PLAN
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
Virginia Foxx now. Shut the hell up, you lopsided old bat

"GODAMMIT DAWL DIS DAT'S DIS HERE'S WHAT ALL THEM BANANA REPUBLICS DO! THIS AIN'T WHAT AMERICA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD DOES! THEY'RE ABANDONIN' THE TRANSPARENCY! IT'S NOT US THIS TIME! SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK"
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
Another republican is now painting a vision of a dystobian future in which citizens are forced into Federally Mandated Fitness Programs in order to combat obesity

Now he's asking "IS THAT REALLY THAT MUCH OF A REACH? HUH?"
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
FUCKING COMMON-SENSE TEXAS GUY KEEPS YIELDING HIS TIME TO THE CRAZY PEOPLE
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Another republican is now painting a vision of a dystobian future in which citizens are forced into Federally Mandated Fitness Programs in order to combat obesity

Now he's asking "IS THAT REALLY THAT MUCH OF A REACH? HUH?"
I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. In fact I expect some sort of variance of this in the near future.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
I think people are just waiting on the fat vaccine.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
I just noticed that I typed dystobian rather than dystopian

As the 'b' key is nowhere near the 'p' key, I can only assume that I have all the quick hand-eye coordination of a half-retarded sloth with muscle spasms
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Any one bring any cool chart boards or props?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
Got damn, I got raped in CoD MW2.

Raped.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Is my avatar hax0r3d?
The Unicorn
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
YES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
Sunday - DINOSHARK ON SCIFI!

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/it-came-fro...tv-debut--1060