Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I miss the Microsoft Image Viewer that let you see animated gifs.
srsly. wtf microsoft, did you have a tiff with compuserve or something

i've been using irfanview ever since they switched.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Ms. Paint would be fucking awesome.

Bill and Ted are time-travelers so likely they've already ruined it for themselves.
I thought that said Bill and Tadao are time travelers. I feel like we would get nothing accomplished except a time-loop 30 pack.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM       
always a possibility.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 08:28 PM       
I would use my time travel to rape elx in a continuous loop.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
As my dad used to say, as funny as a rubber crutch.
I still laugh at The 3 Stooges and Laurel and Hardy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Moi aussi.
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I read that as MS. Paint like
mspaintadventures.com
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 02:20 PM       
I gotta check it out when I get out from work.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Have you gotten one of these yet 10k?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Happy Birthday, Jeanette.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
:O Happy Birthday fellow furball lover!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:28 AM       
HBDJX!
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
I MICROWAVED MY JR BACON CHEESEBURGER TOO MUCH AND NOW MY WHOLE HOTEL ROOM SMELLS LIKE STINKY BACON

GUESS I SHOULDA POSTED THIS IN THE WHAT ARE YOU EATING THREAD
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post

I went to Virginia beach last year and was going to get one before we knew she was pregnant. For easter yesterday my dad got that shirt for me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I still laugh at The 3 Stooges and Laurel and Hardy.
'Cause shit is quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Destiny, indeed. Time for another Australian murder spree.
Also, this
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
what the hell happened to everyone who posted here?

is it cause sam stopped posting and all of his characters died as a result?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:36 PM       

ANGEL PLEASE DON'T GO
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
the forums are dying the natural death of all internet forums

plus, site rarely gets updated with anything interesting or frequent
BANNED

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
yea I guess so. I dont think ive even read the site for like 5 years to be honest.
BANNED

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
is it bad to tell my ex that she looks fatter since i last saw her
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
I'd be sad if this place was gone because everyone else I know is a college square or an oxy dealer.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post

Also, definitely tell her she added the pounds.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:01 AM