Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Milhouse, just ban it anyway. You don't need five votes to do what you know is right.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
why does nobody care that nature has killed 400 people in the south the last few days?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
because William and Kate are getting married, omgggggggggggggg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
Also it was Alabama
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 05:06 AM       
Well, it's a couple of hours until that wedding and it's rather a dull day. Aparrantly, they'll be riding in a open carriage whatever the weather. :wishesforrain

Also, Elton John has to provide a utility bill as proof of ID.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM       
About 99% of the people gushing about it here don't understand that the "royal couple" doesn't give two shits about us, that no one here ever had a chance with any of them, and this pathetic wistful "let's wear fancy hats and gloves and have viewing parties" is saying more than they ever meant to about themselves.

I'm rewatching Twin Peaks on Netflix. It's gloomy outside and that little guy in the red suit is creeping me out quite admirably.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 29th, 2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammar adjustment/typo
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 08:56 AM       
also, I hate everyone. Some of you guys are ok. A couple of people around here are okay. My kid is all right, I guess. But other than that, I hate everyone.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
Bad day, Kitsa?

I imagine you'd make a good log lady. No innuendo intended.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
I'd kill way more people than Log Lady did.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
I had to copy down a phone number for someone that the exchange was 404 and my brain just error'd out. Had to have them repeat it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
I've been ordered to pay $25 to someone or I am evicted, but they didn't tell me where or to whom I am to send it and I have no information to contact anybody involved. So it's gonna be a very nice day.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
I actually had an awesome day today for once. Not even a royal wedding instead of a royal hanging can bring my mood down.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I've been ordered to pay $25 to someone or I am evicted, but they didn't tell me where or to whom I am to send it and I have no information to contact anybody involved. So it's gonna be a very nice day.
I don't think they can give you a 1 day eviction notice legally.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
But other than that, I hate everyone.

I've attended meetings like this on a regular basis. :aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
OMG the royal wedding was awesome! Kates dress was sooooooo beautiful!
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
I managed to avoid the whole disgusting affair
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:10 PM       
I don't understand the hype of the wedding, I'm sure it's just as unexciting as any other wedding of people I wouldn't know.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Looking at the crowd made me believe that I could take over England armed with a sun lamp.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I don't understand how people are unoffended by the thought of a group of people who easily considers one of themselves worth at least two hundred of any of us. I appreciate what this does for tourism and I appreciate whatever this means to them as a family, but the thought that we're all expected to stand on tiptoe en masse for a mere glimpse into their "life" rankles me.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 29th, 2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: jumpy fingers make for bad typing
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
And it rankles me even more that people actually do it, willingly.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
These are the same Americans that care about the words that come out of Sheens mouth. Royals are worth 200 of those idiots.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
I did catch a glimpse of the procession of hats and thought they were some of the stupidest things I'd ever seen. Just because Lady Gaga straps some dumb shit to herself, that doesn't make it right. Some of those things were at weirder angles than Adebisi's.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I don't think they can give you a 1 day eviction notice legally.
I meant it in the thirty day sense. But it still sucks prty bad.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
I thought you lived in like a dorm?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
I did. I'm moving back into a dorm to avoid this shit. Besides, this place sucks a dick.