Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:24 AM        Explain your post!
In this thread you explain your post!

EXPLANATION: I figured there was a "Explain your sig" and a "Explain your name/avatar" so isn't this the logical progression of these things?

fags!
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:42 AM       
I posted this because I noticed that nobody had replied, and I saw an opportunity to place myself as first fag to enter.

yeah.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:51 AM       
lol noob i was gonna make a "EXPLAIN YOUR THREAD" thread, but this will do!

My posts are designed to waste yer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:53 AM       
u were gonna but u wernt cool enough how does that make u feel? gay?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:57 AM       
it's a mixture of a diet homosexuality and the kind of failure you feel when you cum in 30 seconds
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:00 AM       
haha premature failure!
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:09 AM       
I posted this post because chuck is one of my most favorite people in the world!
Banned
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:11 AM       
flatteration AMBER IS THE COOLEST CHICK IN ALL OF THE NORTH
Grandpa Jones is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 05:29 AM       
back when i was young we didn't have the internet to create such nonsense such as this! do something constructive with your time like building a bird house. or cutting the plastic rings around your soda cans you kids love drlnking your soda all the time and cut them so the ducks dont get there beaks caught in there. you have to be aware of whats going on in the world and if you dont know then you need to read because reading is fundamental
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 05:34 AM       
I always read and are you my grandpa? my grandpa is called grandpa Jones. but he doesn't live in a retirement home.
Grandpa Jones + Retirement Home = fag character
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 10:06 PM       
Grandpa Jones has been a part of this board longer then you have been alive, kid.

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
i joined these forums way before you young man. i would post more often in my age i forget my password for months at a time. i would put it on save but then my internet cookies get deleted. i learned that term from my grandson the only cookies i know are the girl scout cookies i like the ones with the peanut butter. im not good with names. anyways my point is that you need to have respect for youe elders. you never know when youll need a grandparent to bail you out of something! i hope you treat your grandpa jones with the same amount of respect. its not nice to call people names if you do not know someone personally. even then its not acceptable! you kids walk around nowadays and such young ages cursing and talking rudely to young ladies. its awful you kids get it from all that tv and hip hop music and the video games you need to go play a sport like baseball thats a real mans sport. i was used to play baseball as a young man before i joined the army. the army taught me respect we didnt use foul language freely like you kids do.
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:18 AM       
im not mad at you though so dont get all upset im just sharing my knowledge. dont go getting your knowledge from television itll rot your brain!
Banned
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 01:07 AM       
you suck, grandpa

get a life b4 u die of old age R O F L
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 08:37 PM       
my post is to tell everyone how much i hate grandpa jones.

I hate grandpa jones a lot.
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:02 PM       
i dunno
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
you suck, grandpa

get a life b4 u die of old age R O F L
R O F L M F A O !! duhh
Banned
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
my post is to tell everyone how much i hate grandpa jones.

I hate grandpa jones a lot.
my post is to let everyone know that this girl knows what she is talkin about!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:48 PM       
This Post is the latest person to IM me from Imock, cause its so awesome!

XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: wow u can copy and paste.. awesome.. what?
Splitting Hearts: XxCh33s3 WhiZxX (9:24:53 PM): wow u can copy and paste.. awesome.. what?
Splitting Hearts: wow you can copy and paste
Splitting Hearts: wow
Splitting Hearts: you can
Splitting Hearts: copy and paste
Splitting Hearts: what?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: =-O
Splitting Hearts: :O
Splitting Hearts: =O
Splitting Hearts:
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: who is this?
Splitting Hearts: this is
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: this is...
Splitting Hearts: Pudty
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: no its not
Splitting Hearts: yes it is
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: nope
Splitting Hearts: yup
Splitting Hearts: what the fuck did you check or something
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: nope
Splitting Hearts: good then im pudty
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Your obviously from imock, but your not pudty, or else you wouldn't of got so defensive and asked if I had checked.
Splitting Hearts: maybe pudty is a defensive perosn
Splitting Hearts: you never know
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Maybe pudty is, but your not him.
Splitting Hearts: i sure am
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: prove it.
Splitting Hearts: see look
Splitting Hearts: I will
Splitting Hearts: watch
Splitting Hearts: ready?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: no
Splitting Hearts: Hi i'm Pudty!
Splitting Hearts: see?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Sure, because that would prove everything.
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: :-!
Splitting Hearts: Whoa are you being sarcastic or something
Splitting Hearts: no need to bust out the big guns
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: whoa, I don't know. Am I?
Splitting Hearts: whoa this is tough!
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Whoa, I know rite?
Splitting Hearts: whoa
Splitting Hearts: you do know
Splitting Hearts: you're like, really smart
Splitting Hearts: whats the secret of being so good at posting on i-mockery
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: For one you could change your font, so that it didn't exactly match myn. That would be a great start. For two, heh your funny!
Splitting Hearts: who called you?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: How would you know someone called ME?
Splitting Hearts: MAYBE YOU SAID IT I DONT KNOW
Splitting Hearts: DO YOU SAY THINGS THAT ARENT TRUE?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: I never said anyone called ME.
Splitting Hearts: you should learn how to TALK then
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Thanx your a doll.
Splitting Hearts: Lenor Lenor is online now vbmenu_register("postmenu_483121", true);
I b Willies Cookie Tester Lenor's Avatar

Unread Mar 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM

heh, I love random CELL PHONE calls, and IM's!
Super nite!
Splitting Hearts: whoa uh oh
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: And..??
Splitting Hearts: knock knock
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Is there someone at my house?
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Because i'm not even home. :/
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: I guess I missed em'
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Are you just gonna say that? Cause I can find much more amuseing things to do.
Splitting Hearts: haha that was funny
Splitting Hearts: tell more jokes
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: This one time I fell..
Splitting Hearts: tell the one about how you had a life
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: the end
Splitting Hearts: that one was hil-AR-ious
Splitting Hearts: its seemed so real and that was the funniest part
Splitting Hearts: you like... live your dreams!
Splitting Hearts: cmooon tell it tell it =]
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: Since you know me oh so well, why don't you tell me yourself?
Splitting Hearts: it's ok if you're embarrassed and don't know what to do next
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: who's there
Splitting Hearts: fuck you bitch
Splitting Hearts: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Splitting Hearts: totally set you up for that one
XxCh33s3 WhiZxX: you sure did
Splitting Hearts: oh man
Splitting Hearts: you didn't see that coming at all
Splitting Hearts: like when you got dropped on your head
Splitting Hearts: it was just like whoops! splat
Splitting Hearts: hahahaha
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
fucking bitch stop giving out my aim
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
My posts are gay.
Banned
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty View Post
fucking bitch stop giving out my aim
you act like people are actually going to IM you in some sort of frenzy
Banned
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:52 PM       
aim person: i am ur biggest fan
Splitting Hearts: oh man
aim person: 8)
Splitting Hearts: i am going to kill myself!
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:54 PM       
THEY'RE ROLLING IN!
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM       
i forgot i don't share the same internet fame that lenor does.