Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM        Arena
Holy fucking shit, this show is horrible.

Unreal Tournament sucks. And the only thing more boring than playing it, is watching others play it. So this show is apparently about two teams of 4 sitting around a circle of computer, playing UT2K3. The screen randomly switches between the players, while you watch them jumping around like pogo fags and shooting blindly. Also, you get to hear them say such thrilling things as "D up! D up!" or "Can we just call it a draw and play another map?" Oh, and there's actually two guys who run commentary for all this, and a girl who interviews the players.

It looks like other games might be played, too. They're going to play America's Army or some shit in virtual reality. But still, the concept of watching other people play games like hopping faggots while the screen constantly switches between views is the dumbest idea for a show ever. You either stick to one or two views, or pick games that are actually fun to watch, like a fighting game.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 01:47 PM       
Oh James, my poor baby... :hug
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 02:16 PM       
They sometimes DO play fighting games, just not that much. It's usually a Capcom vs... game.

It's not bad, but I don't know who does commentary now--it used to just be two nondescript guys (Except one was Noah off of Star Trek) and they'd be hilarious with the commentary. Last time I checked, there was this big buff guy and a small geeky British one.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 02:28 PM       
Pub: "Noah off of Star Trek" - Schimid. There was a guy called Noah on star Trek?
AChimp: HMM... don't remember someone by that name.
Pub: & WE should fucking know, right?
AChimp: Yeah
Pub: *nerdstorm*
AChimp: :D