Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:50 AM       
I have no problem with homosexual men or women whatosever. I do believe there is a biological mistruth about you being born that way, as religious and atheists scientist have proven. The stigma of being gay would be gone if people that are gay or bi-sexual would just admit that they want the kinky sex and interesting relationships instead of acting like they are victims of something they cannot control. And for the ones who believe they are truly gay, they can be so, I could give a fuck less. Don't try to get kindergardners to learn about anal sex in classrooms though. I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, but leave children and their innocence out of the equation. Period.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:03 AM       
Max, your patience never ceases to amaze me.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 05:02 AM       
I love how Vince constantly brings up people he knows, went to school with, works with, dated, etc. to prove that he knows
what everything's like.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 07:11 AM       
I love how he's such an eager little beaver to show off that letter of his! Sure, he'll just say he was making a point about Max's "obsession" with the letter, but we all know he just can't wait to take it off his refrigerator and show everyone.

And Vince, where is this PROOF that people are not born gay? I was under the impression that that was an issue that was still very much in debate within the scientific community.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 07:37 AM       
Sorry that I have a life in where I can and do meet a lot of different and interesting people. I'll make sure just to hang out on a message board and yuk it up with net geeks from now on just like you.

Yeah, Doopa, max's patience? Whatever. If you "amazed" by anything but his niave stupidty, than you need to look in a mirror and think about what you just said.

I'm not an egar little beaver to show off anything, Proto. I am just a firm beliver in backing up the shit you talk. The shit I talk is because I can back it up. Now, I know for dumb liberals such as yourself, things such as evidence, truth and facts are non-existant and not really important becuase just saying something and your feelings behind it means the most, but for me I like to be able to back up the shit I do talk. And I hope that I can even find that letter, although I may have to look for it. So please, go back to being a dateless nerd before you try to get pissy with me.

Most scientists agree that the "gay gene" is bullshit. And it aint just the fundies. Atheists also say it as well. It's just anyother way to excuse behavior.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 09:29 AM       
This guy is a walking dead man.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
. Now, I know for dumb liberals such as yourself, things such as evidence, truth and facts are non-existant and not really important becuase just saying something and your feelings behind it means the most, but for me I like to be able to back up the shit I do talk. And I hope that I can even find that letter, although I may have to look for it. So please, go back to being a dateless nerd before you try to get pissy with me.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Vince, you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. You like to back up the shit you talk? You'd be all gung-ho to go in there and kill those inhumane bastards, if only you didn't get hives when it got too hot! Fuck you!

Oh, and your precious letter? Why, you talk as though you've got it sitting, neatly folded, in your shirt pocket, ready to throw down on the scanner. But now you'd have to look for it. Hmmm.... I smell bullshit, and it's coming from the direction of YOUR MOUTH.

Let me explain something to you, Mr. Tanning Bed, and I want you to repeat it until you have it deeply internalized: You don't know shit. Until you have picked up a gun and marched across a battlefield and looked another man in the eye and killed him, you don't know shit. Everybody knows someone who's been in battle, and the only people who continue to glorify war after talking to a vet, are those who weren't paying attention.
________
Maryjane

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:40 AM.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:07 AM       
You must be an idiot. No, you are an idiot. I never glorified war, you dumb shit. I said constantly time and time and time again that war is horrible and I wish we never had to engage in it. But I also exist in fucking reality. I know that war has to happen in certain occasions and if it does, I want my country to be the best at it. That is common sence, something your dumb ass apparently dosen't have. I guess it isnt too common.

No, because I didn't have the letter on my mind until assholes decided to question what I said. See, I can back up what I say. So I am confident when I say what I say.

And no, no tanning bed. Tanning beds are for vain idiots. I just decided Sunday was a beautiful day, so I layed out in the sun for a bit and got a tan.

Why do not not know shit until I kill someone? I have no problem whatsoever killing anything that threatens my family, my friends, my co-workers, my country or my God. I have said that again and again and again. And sorry to crush your view that every one ever in a war is a peacenik, but the ones that were in battle are more hardcore about it than I AM. And trust me, that suprised the shit out of me. I felt guilty about what I felt, but when you have your network admin and your other fellow co-woker talking about carpet bombing the fucking place and wasting everyone, you know that you are not insane for thinking what you do, hell your a bit saner!

Willing to kill to protect what is close to you is not the rantings of a lunatic, it is the fiber that made America exist. People fought to free slave, make this county free, free Europe and Asia from mass murder and sucide. And you know how they won? Breaking the enemies things and killing their soilders. Learn about the neccessaty of war. Learn about life. Until you realize the truths about life, shut the fuck up and quit annoying me with your presence.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:30 AM       
Ever kill anyone? No? Didn't think so.

Point is, Rambo, you never know how you will react in a given situation until you've experienced it. Someone broke into your house, you might shoot them, or you might wet yourself. You don't know.

And you may say "war is terrible," etc., but you don't really mean it. Everything else you've posted here betrays you. Bloodlust permeates your every post. You say "war is terrible" without conviction, like you said it because it seemed like a nice thing to say.

Oh, and anybody willing to kill for their God needs to spend some time on the shrink's couch. Same for people who talk about "carpet bombing the fucking place and wasting everyone." So that makes you "saner", huh? Sorry, pal. It makes you heartless, callous, and brutal. Kinda like a certain Iraqi dictator.
________
Bmw concept 7 series activehybrid history

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:38 AM       
He who hunts monsters must beware, lest he become a monster himself.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:39 AM       
Then I guess from your assumption, the vast major majority of the military should be going to a shrink. Too bad those people are too busy protecting our country than to waste time with your feminization of our troops.

Man, you are such a little crybaby girl. R. Lee Ermy would probably kick your ass for even using his picture as an avatar. Although seeing your frumpy ass being beat down by someone who is vastly superior to you would be a fucking hoot.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:46 AM       
I was really expecting your next line to be something along the lines of "You like that Kevin? You want to suck my dick, you bastard?"
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 11:31 AM       
Hmmm. To suggest that killing might affect the killer psychologically is "Feminization" and suggesting that makes Sspad a "crybaby Girl"...

Why ever did your Beautiful Black Girlfriend leave you in less than a year?

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 11:34 AM       
I think the push-ups and lipstick were the catalyst.

That's, like, not even where push-ups "go."

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 11:34 AM        Memory
Vince,
Let me help you here. This is what I said in my first post on this thread:

"Anyhow, I am kind of curious as to why the folks around him didn't recognize some signs. Here is a guy with an obvious muslim faith. It could be possible that he would harbour some misgivings about said war. On top of that, include his history, obvious unhappiness with his current situation, etc. "

At what point did I state that there were no "red flags" as you said? Your statements seemed to imply that his actions were somehow facilitated by some kind of past policies by a liberal administration. My point is, you're wrong. This happened because this person was a nut and the people around him failed to take action.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
Vince,

Religion is never worth killing over.

Do you agree or disagree?

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:49 PM       
I undersand that you said that he was crazy, GA, but the point is that we have gotten the military to be so indifferent to anything said or done that if someone speaks out like a raving lunatic about us invading his country and raping his women when refering to the enemy, or is a part of a jihadist group, we cant do anything. Because some racist warmonger like Jesse Hi-Jackson or the religious warmongers from CAIR would say the country is being racists and discriminatory. I am blaming the former leadership but I am also blaming our P.C. society.

My gf left because her family moved out of state. Sucked, but hey, those things do happen. Would you like to know more?

No, Proto, I disagree. Religion is worth killing over. And I'm not talking about going on a crusade to wipe out non-believers, before you try to assume that. Say the jihadist take out the Vatican, and say they are going to wipe out Christians. All of a sudden, Christians are starting to be whiped out over the world. Well, guess what? I am on the next plane over to Rome to fight against the radical Islamofacists. Senless agression for religion is wrong, but destroying the specific group of people who want to elimate your faith from the planet is worth killing over.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
If my daughter was dating you, I'd move too.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
My gf left because her family moved out of state. Sucked, but hey, those things do happen. Would you like to know more?
I think I speak for everyone here when I say "NO, DEAR GOD NO, EMPHATICALLY, NO!" but I'm sure you're going to find other things in your personal life to boast and puff your chest out about anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
No, Proto, I disagree. Religion is worth killing over. And I'm not talking about going on a crusade to wipe out non-believers, before you try to assume that. Say the jihadist take out the Vatican, and say they are going to wipe out Christians. All of a sudden, Christians are starting to be whiped out over the world. Well, guess what? I am on the next plane over to Rome to fight against the radical Islamofacists. Senless agression for religion is wrong, but destroying the specific group of people who want to elimate your faith from the planet is worth killing over.
Defending yourself and killing for the sake of religion are two different things, in my book. Defending yourself and your religion is also quite a different thing from "destroying a group of people". Isn't that a bit of overkill, or is there no such thing in your insane world?

If EVERY religion would take the gigantic stick out of their ass and realize that none of this shit is worth getting worked up over enough to KILL ANOTHER PERSON, then we wouldn't have any of these problems.

People who take religion too seriously disturb me.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
If you have a daughter, and she was of my age, and I even thought about dating her, and she was like you, Id run out into rush hour traffic.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:03 PM       
CHOJIN, QUICK, GO BACK IN TIME AND HAVE A KID!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:03 PM       
Leave the jokes to us kids, my wisened elder, and return to engaging in intelligent and reasoned discourse. Where you're so desperately needed.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:15 PM       
Vincent; Picking up where I left off.

I'm a little surprised you think Jesus wouldn't like me. After all, with his "Turn the other cheek" and "love thy neighbor" schtick, he seems kind of like an 'air headed pussy' to me. I think we'd get along splendidly.

"I do understand that war is sickening and I would never want to be in one,"
-Vince
"I wish I could be out there taking out our enemies, but I can not."
-Vince

So, what is it? Do you never want to be in a war or do you wish you could be over there? And if you never want to be in a war, how are you going to be an officer on a Nuclear Submarine?

(referring to GA) "And unlike these other idiots, I take you seriously."

I beg your pardon, GA and I are on excellent terms as far as I know.
As I am with Mcclain, currently serving, and George, ex-marine. So I respectfully request you blow me.

I think you should tell them female US soldier currently being held by the Iraqi army that when you want to describe an idea of the military you don't agree with you use the word 'effeminate'. I think she'd enjoy that. Do you not like Girls? I'm not sure where you got the idea that in the military I'd be checking button to crotch ratios. I more had in mind making sure they didn't kill people who were surrendering or refuse to treat enemy wounded. If you see that as the same thing, well... I guess you're an idiot.

"My friend who was also a commander in Vietnam, was in the Army"
That's convenient, but it's implausible that you have a friend.

"Sorry I've dated beautiful women that were intelligent."
Was she an officer on a Nuclear Submarine?

"Would you like a scan of the letter I received?"
Absolutely. I'm sure someone here would be happy to host the image and we can post it.

"I don't get a hard-on from people dying"
I never said you did. I said you get hard-on from TALKING and FANTASIZING about people dying. I don't think you know Jack Diddly Squat about dying. Although I'm fairly certain that you will now leap to the fore with personal friends you've held in your arms as their life’s blood slipped through your recently trim, tanned, fingers.

So, a traitor’s death, traditionally involves sending the head to his folks?

"Ya know, nuts, the things you will only possess if you buy a can of Planters'. "
You’re talking about testicles as some sort of metaphor for manliness, right? And your saying that killing a traitor, removing his head, tattooing it and sending it to his parents is in some way reflective of manliness? 'Cause, silly me, I thought being married and fathering children and raising them was reflective of my manliness, in, you know, the testicular sense. But, you know, you had a girlfriend for almost year, so your down with what I'm saying.

"Dreaming of things isn’t my style. I take action in the way I show my duty to this country."

Uh huh. And since you never want to be in a war and you can't serve even though you wish you could, just which way is that? Talking big? 'Cause I gotta say, the most devastating weapon in the American arsenal is windy message board rhetoric.

"I LOVE my country, and I show it every day. Do you, Max? Like I have asked, what have you done today to earn your freedoms that people greater than us have fought for and are fighting for now? "

I do indeed love my country, loony boy, I show it by voting for the candidates I want, protesting policies I disagree with and teaching my kids basic American civics and encouraging people to laugh a John Ashcroft. But please. What have YOU done today etc. etc? Write to me? I can only imagine the relief in a young soldiers eyes.

"Actually, in a military setting, I would be calm, collective and ready to do what is necessary to kill/injure the enemy enough for my squad to win the battle. "
I applaud your admirable self-knowledge. I cannot imagine what I would do in a combat situation. I've heard they're really scary. And you mean 'collected'. If you were 'collective' you'd be a Marxist work unit.

"I bring up rape because it is the most demoralizing thing that can happen to a woman. "
Yeah, here's the thing, though, you bring it up kind of a lot. You want to fight Rape? Tell your congressman if he doesn't put pressure on the Naval academy and the airforce to actively enforce it's sexual harassment laws and prosecute rapists quickly and to the fullest extent of the law you won't vote for him next time his term comes up. Either that, or just walk around looking for a street rape to intervene in. 'Cause that's going to happen. Or go fight, for God's sake. Put yourself to the test.. Stop yippity yapping about being man of action and be one.

"Never said I was big and tough."
"Never said I wanted to be Batman "
" Sorry, I only read comics, I dot believe I am in them. "
Followed by...
" The only two things I fear is God and the IRS."

BABY! There is NOTHING more Manlified than cognitive dissonance.

I'm sorry, what was your medical history again, something about breaking out in hives? And being overweight? Maybe I'm wrong but tat just sounds a little 'pussified' to me. And if you can't join up, how the HELL did you get an offer to be an officer on a Nuclear Submarine? Forgive me for being confused but you're confusing. Or completely full of shit, but hey, benefit of the doubt.

"I worry about Kurdish children. I worry about all kids, that’s why I want this war to be successful, so kids will not live under evil."
Know what I hate? When some right wing windbag puts on a pimp out fit and starts whoring out kids.

"Wow, you can kill Lucifer with one bullet, but there is a 50% chance a kid may get a scrach if you pull the trigger."
God, I love you. You're just so much material.

"Have you EVEN met Iraqi people who had to suffer under Saddam? I met one,"
OH MY GOD, WHAT A SURPRISE! NO WAY! NO WAY!!!!!!!

"Be realistic and quit thinking like a fucking 6 year old flower child. "
Okay, sweetie, as soon as you stop playing army man with your imaginary friends.

"I think its appualing that you had to say that rape is bad and you are against it?"
I didn't. I said it because of your implication I didn't think so. You're the one who can't go three paragraphs without a rape. Christ, what are you, Japanese Pornography?

"Yes, some of the coalition of the willing have bad records, what does that have to do with anything?"
Well, lets see. I THINK it means our objections to evil a spurious and only applied when and if they suit our political needs. I THINK it means that this administration is cynically using the evil of one particular dictator to whip nimrods like you into a frenzy that precludes rational thought and when Evil is convenient for them they're pretty OK with it. I THINK it means it's sad I had to explain that. But I'm glad you agree some of our allies have 'pretty bad records'.

"You called a good moral and just man an idiot and a moron for supporting freeing the slaves of evil."
I did? Wow. Which good moral man are you talking about?

"When you get to meet God, make sure to tell him that you thought a moral man was an idiot and we shouldn't have went in to free a country and do what we are going to do to make the world better."
I will. No, wait, I'll tell him you told me to say that and we'll have a hearty chuckle, first at your grammar, then at your ostentatious certainty and then at your point.

"You are correct, Max. I do have no idea about what kind of man you are. Because you have no qualities of a man besides (I assume) a penis and the ability to ejaculated sperm. "
THANKS FOR THINKIN' OF MY PENIS, FATTY!

"People like me scare you because we know what’s right."
What, you mean pompous jackass message board wind bags who should have the village People following them around singing 'macho man'? Not me baby. I'S ONY AFWAID OF GAWD AND DA IRS

"I have no more time for your stupid ass. Do the world a favor and go back to writing shitty articles for a website. Do your great part in the world. When I become a big part of the social fabric of America, I may mention you at a gathering of people, or even write a book about you. You are a living example of what a boy should never grow up to be."
A.) Stop talking about my ass.
B.) Websites. Plural. And Magazines. And theatre. And Museums. And I will.
C.) make sure the social fabric of which you speak is a nice, stretchy spandex, fatty McFatfat.
D.) When you write your book make sure to use the Big Box, because theres a sharpener in the side.
E.) I TOTALLY burst into tears at that last bit, 'cause right up till then? I thought you kind of secretly admired me.

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR LETTER FROM THE SUBMARINE! THE ONE THAT EXPLAINS WHERE YOU'RE TOO UNHEALTHY TO BE IN THE ARMY BUT HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO SUBMARINING!

P.P.S. Sspadsy. 'Soldier Sniffing'! That is Too too!

P.P.P.S! Oh! You want to kill anyone who threatens your God! I know I know some other people who thought just that. Who was it now, who was it, I want to say the shriners but I'm sure that's wrong, oh wait, AL QUAEDA! SURVAY SAYS AL QUAEDA!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:28 PM       
Things like that are what make me glad I help pay for this board.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:32 PM       
I wish I could adopt Max Burbank as an uncle.