Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:22 AM        Aww, poor little San Franciscian has a widdle ulcer for war!
link: http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110003257 - Where this passag comes from

link: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...6/MN207811.DTL - Where the original article comes from

The World's Smallest Violin
Consider the toll the war has taken: 3,000 people vaporized or crushed on Sept. 11; dozens of casualties in Afghanistan and Iraq--oh, and then there's poor Deborah Dashow Ruth of Kensington, Calif. The San Francisco Chronicle says she "has developed a case of shingles, her ulcer is acting up, and her head has been throbbing since the United States invaded Iraq a week ago":

Ruth, a 62-year-old writer, doesn't watch television and has even stopped listening to National Public Radio, but that hasn't helped quell her anger over what she sees as an unjust war.

"I find myself lashing out at my husband--and he agrees with me!" Ruth said. She ascribes her current health problems to the intense emotions the war has provoked. "Just as Iraq was invaded by the viral Republican administration, I have been invaded by these viral Republican conditions," she said.

Edit: Wow! Our troops are going though hell, and your ulcers are acting up because reality is being shown to you. Grow the fuck up, you old hag. First thing you did good was to quit listening to NPR, which is just right of Karl Marx.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:55 AM       
Sahem on you Vince. If things get any worse, that poor woman might break out in Hives!

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:02 AM       
Sorry I have a health condition. Nice way to show how much class you have, by slamming it. Almost died from it twice. Once when I was nine and vactioning in Nevada, when it went from 100degree heat to 40 degree cold ass Colorado River water, and last year at Ozzfest where it went from 60 degrees and no sun to direct sun and 95 degrees on pavement.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:06 AM       
Maybe she has a helath condition, too. Or maybe your health condition is primarily psycosomatic. I was actually just pointing up your lack of sympathy for someone in whom stress trigered such a serious response. You'd think a man who can die from a change in temperature would have more empathy.

What is the name of this medical condition? And what would happen if the heating failed on a Nuclear Submarine?

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:13 AM       
Funny how you keep bringing up that submarine! I'm sorry that I got a letter sent to me about it. Besides, I couldn't do it anyway. But it is also funny that you keep metioning it, since you have nowhere else to go with your argument.

I honestly don't know the name of it. It is related to the one where you are sensative to heat becuase it shuts off a nerve in the back of your brain. One of my co-workers/teachers has that one, and the summer is shitty for him. I get the change, I get hived up, I get dizzy, and I faint out. I used to not have it until the fainting spell at Ozzfest during Meshuggah's set did it. Least I fainted out when a cool band was playing.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:25 AM       
Quote:
I honestly don't know the name of it.
BWAAAAP! BWAAAAP! BWAAAAP! BULLSHIT ALARM! BULLSHIT ALARM!
________
Vapir Portable Vaporizer

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:42 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:07 AM       
Okay, Okay, I get that you went to Ozzfest! YEESH! What do you want, street cred?

So. You have a potentially fatal condition and don't know the name of it.

That makes you either a liar or stupid.

I'm going to assume you're telling the truth (why not) and telll you something. You need a medic alert bracelet with the name of your condition on it. You need to educate yourself on what you have. If you don't, then all the weightloss in the world doesn't show you care about yourself at all. Someone with a potentially ftal ,medical condition who doesn't take it seriously enough to know it's name has no self respect at all.

And I keep bringing up that submarine thing because I don't beieve you. Sure, I could be wrong, and if I am I'll apologize. But you offered to post it, so post it. Does it start "Dear Occupant: You too could be an Officer in a Nuclear Submarine! This is just one of the many fine jobs available to Occupants like you in todays navy!"

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 12:11 PM       
My mom is a nurse. I didn't have to go to a doctor, it wasnt like I was going into shock. I had the name of it, but its long and usless to me when I can just describe it. Besides, I hate doctors.

Street cred? Wow... where to start with that statement.

I have medical alert bracelets, well i used to about my blood pressure when I used to have it. I also have already went to a doctor about what happens and he said it probably wont return, but dont worry about it. But the military doesn't want to take that chance, because of legalities. So I have to abide by those rules.

No, its actually addressed to me. And I will have to find it, but I will be totally honest and say I may not be able to find it. I have an anal-retentive roommate that likes to throw away things he thinks are useless. But I will see if I didn't lay it somewhere.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 01:36 PM       
"My mom is a nurse. I didn't have to go to a doctor, it wasnt like I was going into shock."
A.) Is your Mom at your side all the time? How did she like Ozzie?
B.) I thought you almost died from it.

"I had the name of it, but its long and usless to me when I can just describe it"
I don't think emergency room doctors would agree.

"I also have already went to a doctor about what happens and he said it probably wont return, but dont worry about it."
Then you didn't 'almost die' from it, or your Doctor should be sued for malpractice for saying anything so inane. And if your mother is any kind of Nurse, she'd have said so. Does she not like you?

And if you don't think you can find your Submarine letter you shouldn't have been all blustery about posting it. You DARED people, which was dumb.

I'm sorry, Vince, but I think you're full of crap. The reasons I think you're full of crap is because you position yourself like someone full of crap. You're inconcistent in your claims, you brag, you preen, and you constantly declare yourself superior, all while insisting you have thr right becuase you can back it up.

Well, back it up. And I don't just mean your letter. Present some evidence that you aren't just a complete psycological mess. Or stop being so hideously boastful. This is I-mockery. People give each other shit with little or nothing to go on. You came here with a storage room full of actionable material and you add to it with every post. There may be grains of truth scattered throghout your posts, but you write like a pathalogical liar.

There was a girl here named Heather Michelle, and when I reached the conclusion she was seriously mentally ill, I stopped mocking her. That's almost the point we're at here, Vince. You're funny, but I think you have a problem. All you're going to get here by way of validation is people making fun of you. I don't think that's good for you in the long run.

fatty.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 02:49 PM       
My boyfriend's lung spontanously collapsed a few times when he younger... hopefully he this will exempt him from military service if this war actually leads to a draft...I imagine it would.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
I used to not have it until the fainting spell at Ozzfest during Meshuggah's set did it.

hahahaha that isn't because of an "illness".

take the corset off next time.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 03:57 PM       

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 06:47 PM       
Oh ho ho, wow, I wear a corsett! Wow, what a lame fucking joke. I must be a goth now since I liked Meshuggah! Man, that makes me just want to wear black and cut myself and be depressed constantly. Grow up, chump.

Max, the second time I didn't almost die. Would you like my medical history. I sure I would have to go through hoops to get it, since you are so fucking confident you are right about me. Jesus Christ, you are fucking pathetic.

Sorry, I'm not a pathological liar. Liars tell things that are lies. I tell things that are the truth. I'm sorry I didnt have a nice big notebook of things to prove to losers on a message board, but I'll guess I'll be prepared next time. And I am not so sure that it got thrown out, so I will have to look the next time I give a shit.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Max, the second time I didn't almost die.
Hmmm.... Sounds like someone needs to get their bullshit stories straight..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Sorry I have a health condition. Nice way to show how much class you have, by slamming it. Almost died from it twice. Once when I was nine and vactioning in Nevada, when it went from 100degree heat to 40 degree cold ass Colorado River water, and last year at Ozzfest where it went from 60 degrees and no sun to direct sun and 95 degrees on pavement.
[/quote]
________
Harley-Davidson Flhtcui

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:43 AM.

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 07:21 PM       
That was a mistake on my part for typing twice. I meant to say I have had it come back twice, but I almost died once. I do apologize for my error. I was once again typing to fast to understand what I going or trying to say.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:11 PM       
Are you sure that it wasn't too hot, or you passed out from the strain of typing too fast?

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Or the arm-pumping involved in transporting italian sausages to your mouth?

Quote:
Liars tell things that are lies.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:50 PM       
Well, it's not my fault that you come across as a pathological liar. And forgive me if I doubt that becuase you almpst died when you were nine from a condition you don;t know the name of and a Doctor told you nto to worry about, you were refused military service.

You'd think you'd have learned not to dare and/or bluff over the whole Nuclear Submarine letter fiasco.

Sigh. Yes. Yes, I want you to post your meical history. I'll tell you what, though. Do this. Ask your mom the name if the medical condition from which you suffer. She's a nurse. Her son almost died from it. My guess is she'll remember.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:25 AM       
Quote:
And I am not so sure that it got thrown out, so I will have to look the next time I give a shit. [talking about the nuclear submarine letter - proto]
Yeah guys, I think maybe we're being a bit hard on Vince here, asking him to find the letter that he bragged and gloated over like he had the fucking thing hanging on his refrigerator. And you know, it's not as if he would hang onto the letter anyway, especially if he was actually considering the position on the nuclear submarine (where they would overlook his health problem that he can't remember the name of). Hell, his roommate probably threw it away after all, like he said. Because Vince doesn't care about it. Certainly not enough to go out of his way to mention it over and over on a message board as if it gives some sort of validation to anything he says. Because you know, he doesn't care enough to bother finding it when we actually want to see it, but he has a pretty good idea where it is and he'd be glad to scan it and post it for us when he doesn't think we want to see it.

So you know, I think maybe we're being a little hard on him here. After all, he's cool as a cucumber and I'm sure he doesn't care enough to be bothered with little things like a generic form letter offering him a career in the Navy that may or may not land him on a nuclear submarine.

Hell, he probably got letters from Ed McMahon too promising him millions of dollars, but I'll bet he's sooo cool and aloof about it, he probably just casually tossed those aside too, for his roommate to do whatever with. Nothing can phase ol' Vince Zeb, and I think it's unfair for us to ask him to back up any of his outrageous claims with solid proof. He's far above the need for that.

Oh, and Max? I'm sure he'd ask his mother the name of his horrible medical condition, but he probably left her laying around his apartment one day, and his roommate might quite likely have thrown her away. So he can't. But I'm sure he would, if he could. And if he could be bothered to care about what a bunch of liberal idiots on a mesage board think!

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:37 AM        Lost
I'm a little confused. So the issue at hand is producing a letter that shows you COULDNT make it into the Navy? As in "Oh yeah, well I'm so cool that I got a letter from the Navy rejecting me from service!"?

What a moral quandry. If you don't produce the letter, you're a liar. If you do produce the letter, your a pathetic gimp who's physically incapable of loading torpedo tubes.

And yet in spite of all that you're so worldy and informed when it comes to military affairs. But then again, I mean hell, you did WORK with a Vietnam Vet and all. What's more to know right?

Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:43 AM       
Come on now, don't forget his grandfather fought in WWII!!! This guy knows!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:32 AM       
My grandfather cooked stew for German POWs. I know everything there is about cooking stew for someone.

The trick is in how you cut the beef. And don't give them too much gravy. Those ungrateful Krauts might start to ask for more if they end up liking it.
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:32 AM       
He's currently concidering an offer from a Chembio unit.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 11:03 AM       
Yes, but only if by "considering" you mean that his roommate probably threw away the letter that he carelessly tossed aside, and even IF that didn't happen, he'll might be bothered to find it the next time he "gives a shit".

Oh, and about the "my grandfather fought in WWII" thing...Vince, I'll bet you'd be pretty hard pressed to find someone here who's grandfather DIDN'T serve in World War II. Both of mine served, but one of them died before I was born. My father served in Vietnam, as I'm sure quite a LOT of the I-Mockers fathers have done. And then of course, there's no small handful of I-Mockers themselves who have served in the military, presently and previously.

But you know, just because I know people who served in the military (even during wartime! wow!), I don't consider myself an expert on the military or warfare, not by any stretch. I've been told plenty of stories about it, so at best I have a VERY, VERY VAGUE idea of what that stuff MIGHT be like. But I'm glad you can glean a perfect crystal clear understanding of "all things warfare" so that you can shine your heavenly light of infallible understanding upon the rest of us, ignorant masses that we are.

Old Mar 29th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
My grandfather is a nuclear physicist who worked on the Manhattan Project.

By Vince's logic, I'm one of the most dangerous people in the world right now.