Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:44 PM       
You should probably live in an apartment instead!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
ok if i bundle the mb+processor i save $10, and if i bundle the case with a similar psu ($5 cheaper, same wattage) i get bundle savings of $15 plus the $5 cheaper so thats like $30 less? neat

edit: if i get the radeon i get deus ex free, wowza
yea i just bought an expensive ass radeon to get the game for free it was always like, "hey for 10 dollars more i can get this card! OR I CAN GET THIS ONE FOR 20 DOLLARS MOORE.. OR FOR FIFTYY DOLLARS I CAN GET LIKE ONE OF THE BEST CARDS OUT." then i went out and bought an xbox game. God I'm a sucker

http://www.newegg.com/Store/MasterCo...=DIY-PC-Combos

thats all of their complete bundles. you can also do what you were doing and just bundle everything yourself and get some savings. Most of the complete bundles you get like 50 dollars off + whatever rebates came with it

btw if you're planning on getting more than 3-4 gigs of ram you need 64 bit windows
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 10:11 AM       
32-bit supports about 3.75
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea i just bought an expensive ass radeon to get the game for free it was always like, "hey for 10 dollars more i can get this card! OR I CAN GET THIS ONE FOR 20 DOLLARS MOORE.. OR FOR FIFTYY DOLLARS I CAN GET LIKE ONE OF THE BEST CARDS OUT." then i went out and bought an xbox game. God I'm a sucker

http://www.newegg.com/Store/MasterCo...=DIY-PC-Combos

thats all of their complete bundles. you can also do what you were doing and just bundle everything yourself and get some savings. Most of the complete bundles you get like 50 dollars off + whatever rebates came with it

btw if you're planning on getting more than 3-4 gigs of ram you need 64 bit windows
Yeah but at least you got a sweet game with a house of surprises.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
My roof now leaks when the upstairs flat uses the shower. This is disgusting and I am getting out of this shitty flat ASAP.
That is all kinds of gross.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
I went to see 2 bands today. The first band were a bunch of total douchebags with Jager shirts and douchebag necklaces and douchebag sunglasses who did douchebag music off-key. The second band were a bunch of goofy-looking guys who played in boxers with their junk hanging out and were really technically adept musicians. It was a refreshing change from the douchebaggery.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:19 AM       
I'm not good at the englisch today.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM       
Why don't girl bands ever take their tits out and play like that? I'm sure more dudes would go see them if they did.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
You missed out on Wendy O. Williams by a few years, I guess.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 10:52 AM       
I had a massive crush on Wendy O.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:10 AM       
When you were 3?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
I can say the same thing about Audrey Hepburn.

What, you never felt that way about someone past your time?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:39 AM       
I forgot my password.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:39 AM       
I-Mockery Chat (MILHOS BARKWARDS STRIKES AGAIN)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM       
I got a PM from Babs. Does he still post here? It was titled "fuck you, what the hell".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs
"WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU STUPID? YOU THINK THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL? I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD. THIS IS MY FIRST NEGATIVE PICKLE. GODDAMN YOU."

So I just noticed you gave me cancer pickles with that asshole comment over this.

Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
Why would you want to look at a vagina? They look like cock hungry mutant pastrami sandwiches.

FREUDIAN SLIP

Jesus Pub, I'm not that fucking stupid. It was a lame attempt at stating being cock hungry was on that lame ass' mind. COME ON, SERIOUSLY? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I do wish Chojin would start capping us fat fucks like the worthless dogs we are.
That was my last comment on here. Back in July. I am now going to pretend that every reply since then is happening in realtime.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.
Is this the leaky flat?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 01:13 PM       
Yeah. Also, the walls bleed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
I posted Jixby's World Trade Center starring Leslie Nielsen comic in various places, saying it was 'for the holiday.'

I think I'm going to lose some followers/family members.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
dude i am seriously going to have to fucking check out this show about the fucking ponies, i mean goddamn
I watched an episode of this. The ponies had a birthday party for a lizard and then drove their friend insane. I did not watch another.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Yeah. Also, the walls bleed.
Does that cost extra? Good blood is hard to come by.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I posted Jixby's World Trade Center starring Leslie Nielsen comic in various places, saying it was 'for the holiday.'

I think I'm going to lose some followers/family members.
I have refrained from commenting on the issue [until now] because I hate America.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spambot
Love meeting new friends and connecting. I'm an mlm mentor and personal success coach. Winemaker, love to write, christian songwriter and fan of gourmet coffee
Tennessee
What the bloody hell is connecting? Is that some sex shit that no one has mentioned yet?

Also I am talking the coffee tag out of my fucking profile, Jesus.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
Brak?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM