Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
he doesn't even do it right god damnit

lets make this page go away with a million posts cause reading that makes me mad too
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
GO AWAY PAGE
BANNED

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
oh
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
Romantic. Retarded is more like it.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
hot 'n heavy 'n heroin
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:11 PM       
I hear the best way to do it is to inject a fresh bubble of air into the vein and then follow it up with heroin. Apparently the bubble floats up your your brain with the heroin close behind giving you an UNBELIEVABLE HIGH.
BANNED

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
THATS WHY ITS CALLED CHASING THE DRAGON
AN AIR DRAGON
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM       
if you get an air bubble in your brain you will get a brain embolism and probably stroke out and die.

also, putting air into your vein sends the blood back to your heart, not your brain. put it in an artery if you want to give yourself said brain embolism
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
if you get an air bubble in your brain you will get a brain embolism and probably stroke out and die.

also, putting air into your vein sends the blood back to your heart, not your brain. put it in an artery if you want to give yourself said brain embolism
Embolism is slang for "Extreme Euphoric High"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 10:59 AM       
jelly = bastardization of jealous

GOD

You have to shoot a lot of air into your veins before it'll actually kill you. As in, an entire syringe worth.

I don't see why this is such a big deal. It was some overpriced weaksauce shit, definitely not as good as oxycodone.

I was kind of curious about cocaine, too, but then I saw how much of a fucking mess Bowie was after Diamond Dogs.

*sniff sniff twitch sniff blink stammer*

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
You have to shoot a lot of air into your veins before it'll actually kill you. As in, an entire syringe worth.
that's basically what I was saying. shoot any into an artery, though...
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Yeah, yeesh.

I've seen pictures of people's arms exploding from the inside because of that.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
You should probably not inject yourself with anything unless you're diabetic. Just sayin'
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
OR the guy from Bioshock.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
jelly = bastardization of jealous

GOD
YOU SIR ARE PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANAS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
BANANAS = DUMBASS
OH GOD
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
YOU SIR ARE PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANAS
i'd say he's nutella and marshmallow fluff
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
I want.

So there is no other flavor that has potential? Only the red?
BANNED

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
DID YOU SMOKE IT YET YOU StuPID BASTARD OR ARE YOU JUSt COMING BACK TO TALK ABOUT IT WITHOUT EVEN HAVING DONE IT PROPERLY

GO BACK TO YOUR KRATOM YOU JACKASS
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
i was gonna post this in the philosophy section but then i realized where it really belongs.

anyways im watching the music video for Sea of Sorrow and layne staley is such a badass. his voice is hauntingly amazing. But he looks like a douche in this video, but he's not. where did music like this go? Now everyone who looks like a douche is and sounds like a douche too. isnt it sad that mtv is going to shape our kid's future the way it did for us when we were kids? What music even defines 00's? you cant think of anyone memorable or worth a damn and you wont in the future. the new generation is utter shit
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
yeah im fucking stoned as shit right now.

they cut off the end of the solo but damn jerry cantrell rules.
BANNED

Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
LADY GAGA WILL DEFINE THE 00'S

HURRAH THE WORLD IS ENDING
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
Since I'm working alot and trying to stay out of the sea of poon, I've been getting baked and watching movies/shows that I've downloaded i mean bought at the store.

Tonight after I get off work I'm going get stoned out of my mind and watch the entire 4th season of courage the cowardly dog.

until i pass out.

GW hows that heroin r u dead yet