Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
Nuclear disarmament

And donuts
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Nuclear disarmament

And donuts
Donuts? That's just silly.

Donuts versus donut holes however is a serious debate
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:42 AM       
Let's get some exciting topics rather than just the same old ones.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:18 AM       
No.
You may already be there.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
The youth in Asia.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Debate:

Why did New York State make everyone get new license plates that are awful to look at.

Point in question: (spoilers used because the pics are big)
Spoilers!

They are a cross between the most recent ones:
Spoilers!

and classic New York
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The youth in Asia.

Some people don't like it, but I think it's a pretty good album. Train of Consequences is a great song.
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
Something regarding allowing more refugees/immigrants into first world countries?

Religion taught in schools?

Xbox 360 vs PS3?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM       
XBOX 360 is better because my roommate bought one. I use it therefore it is better. Might need to unban Microshock or only allow him to post in this thread and only regarding why PS3 is better.
Old May 15th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
I think it would be more fitting if he were to come in on the opposing side, and if he could successfully argue that the 360 was better, then he would be unbanned.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
microshock got banned?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
I think it was for like a week. Ages ago.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2010, 01:37 PM       
I thought he was dust for good.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
Wasn't Chojin the one who actually banned him real memorable guy, that
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
microshock got banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Wasn't Chojin the one who actually banned him real memorable guy, that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
srsly. why are you guys acting like i don't run this

ALLOW ME TO BREAK THE ICE

micro gets a 1-week time out.

MAYBE HE SHOULD CHILL OUT

More smacktard behavior will lead to a 1-month ban and then a permaban. It's up to the event coordinators who to allow to participate and it's pretty obvious that we don't want him.

HE'S BEEN SENT TO THE COOLER

IT WAS ICE TO MEET HIM

In all seriousness I assumed it was a week but he gave himself an "I'm really really butthurt" vacation
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:24 AM       
I think I should go against Rankeri, since he's always online when I am.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 05:11 AM       
RANKERI AND I HAVE ALREADY HAD THE GREATEST DEBATE THIS BOARD HAD SEEN.

I REFER ALL OF YOU GENTLEMEN TO THE "PISSING IN A PLATE AND FREEZING IT" DEBATE OF 2009 IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2010, 05:22 AM       
AMEN
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
THE GREAT DEBATE: SHRUBFEST OR DRUMMING4BUDDHA

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:53 PM       
FOR WHAT? PISSING ON OR CRAPPING ON?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:07 AM       
HAHA FOR PUTTING MY DICK IN
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:09 AM       
FUCK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog