Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 04:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud
The lime green is fine, it's just the seizure inducing background that has me a bit concerned. Is it supposed to mimic the i-mockery logo?
Yeah, it's supposed to look like the I-Mockery logo, but also like radioactive zombie blood. I was actually thinking of making it a little brighter, but you think it's too bright?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 10:06 AM       
Don't listen to these guys they don't know what they're talking about, the brighter the better.

Also I don't know about you but I'm gonna crank up my gamma settings on my monitor to get the full effect.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 10:32 AM       
Gamma radiation.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 11:37 AM       
if youre not careful you might just disable image posting though.

*some peoples* head would explode.

VB bulletin is about a million times more user-friendly, though. this is going to be great.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 05:22 PM       
Make it a lot brighter, and make it so the little checkmarks are flashing really quickly if there's a new post.

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 05:41 PM       
Plus embedded MIDI. I was thinking something by the Cheeky Girls, but if you could have a different one for every forum/thread, that would be great.

Oh, & have them play at double speed!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 05:52 PM       
Yeah, with increased pitch :D

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:04 PM       
And banners for hentai sites, plz.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:26 PM       
Seriously -

I think its too bright. But that is my opinion.

The HTML exact colors of your logo, but the way are 1BAF0C (green) and D96B03 (cape). Plug those in and see how it looks.

Unless you are just yanking chains and rattling cages.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:28 PM       
I WONDER IF YOU GUSY ARE JOKING ABOUT THE COLOR SCHEME BECAUSE PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE IT

IS IT A JOKE?

SERIOUSLY GUYS?

Its A JOKE RIGHT?

k lets drop the act everyone it's a joke right come on tell me

is it? is it a joke?

well!? ANSWER ME ALREADY
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM       
What the hell is wrong with you? 'Course it isn't a joke. IT'LL BE CHRISTMAS TIME... ALL THE TIME.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:34 PM       
Who doesn't love Christmas?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM       
YOURE LYING IT MUST BE A JOKE ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ps :obvious
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 07:44 PM       
I once screwed up and deleted the color settings on Newsfilter.org... The best I could come up with in trying to fix it back to what it was was just hideous... Last I checked, it was still about as good as that.

Meh... I was drunk then too...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 07:48 PM       
I just checked out this newsfilter.org, and trust me: nobody's gonna go there with the color scheme in mind...

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 08:03 PM       
I have a feeling he was yanking our chain.
Not unlike newsfilter.org.
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
I think the red would be cool on the main page of the forum, but I think that reading all the topics in that bright red would strain the eyes. Does the entire board have to have the same background color? Or could you change the colors inside the forum?
Other than that, I'm excited!

Jennifer Michelle
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 11:04 PM       
what the hell is with some of you people
=======

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 11:50 PM       
No seriously I started that crap...

Don't you people know who I AM?!

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 11:53 PM       
who are you? besides matt from georgia who fixes wheelchairs for mentally deficient people?

I know you're some kind of internet political activist..
=======

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:00 AM       
I AM THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

BANNED

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:11 AM       
so the juggernaut runs newsfilter.org.. no wonder their color scheme is so messed up. You can't expect a huge guy like that to have any type of fashion sense. I mean, he probably doesn't have an inkling of gay.
=======

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
No, I used to run the message board there, and I have several gay friends and thus a nice wardrobe.

BANNED

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:22 AM       
yea well you should've let your gay friends pick the color scheme for that website :O
So which evil mutant guys are gay anyway. Probably magneto he looks kind of queer plus he's got that whole stuck up smart guy personality he looks like he'd be a chicken hawk or something, trying to pick up the young mutants to get their "Powers" on his "Side".
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:51 AM       
i think you guys should wait until after march to install the new forumsss