Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM       
I looked up the exchange rate, and $2.50 Canadian is $784.27 US.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:23 PM       
I'm going to skate ate LA Live. Hopefully the cup will be there next weekend.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:39 PM       
GO KINGS
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:46 PM       
Jets are kinda rusty
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:56 AM       
Yeah, I was hoping the Kings season opener would have been glorious.

Claims of rustiness have been my over here in L.A. as well.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:35 PM       
Solid win over Washington today! They redid all the line-ups and everything looked pretty damn solid and we walked all over the Caps.

Next up Penguins
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM       
Man, I couldn't get the LA V COL game on TV. Everywhere wants me to pay, I fucking hate L.A. sports broadcatsing. Had to keep refreshing the score and SOG on my Ipad.

Sharks scoring 6 points against the Oilers sounds impressive, wish I could have watched that game as well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM       
Well it looks like I'm allowed to watch Sharks games without having to pay more to my cable company so I guess I'm a Sharks fan now.

I don't think I'll ever cheer on the Ducks. Fuck Disney.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM       
I don't think every are owned by disney anymore. They dropped the mighty affix off.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM       
Go Sabres!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Next up Penguins
Penguins is practically chickens.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:13 PM       
Flyers stinking it up at the start of the second half of the season.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I don't think every are owned by disney anymore. They dropped the mighty affix off.
It looks like they did sell them around 2005, fuck them still though
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:11 AM       
Blue Jackets' facebook person has found a new way to acknowledge losses. Now they say, "Moving on..."

It's as good a team motto as any.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:44 PM       
I downloaded the first 2 Kings games and I couldn't even get to the end of 1st period. This is depressing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:59 PM       
I know loyalty counts. I'm just soooo fucking tired of the Kings slacking off. It's actually amazing they won the cup at all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:26 PM       
Last night I watched Sharks V Coyotes and this morning I'm watching Sharks V Oilers.

The Sharks have are dominating defense so far. These guys really really want the cup and I can get behind that. Of course the game tomorrow will probably piss me off and I'll hate on them, but god dammit, they seem to have their shit together.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:58 AM       
4-2 over the Penguins! The crowd was going absolutely nuts!

I'm happy that the Jets won and made all those stupid little kids wearing Crosby jerseys sad. Every time the Penguins have come to town, all these 8 year old shits at the game wearing #87 and cheering for the Penguins and their dad sitting beside them is wearing an old-school Jets jersey looking embarrassed.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:02 AM       
LOL @ Coyotes home attendance

Just move the team to Quebec already
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:58 AM       
Seriously.

Also all this in conference play is awesome but must suck for the jets.

Because of the jet lag.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:47 AM       
today's Blue Jackets text was "We knew this was going to be a journey."
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Because of the jet lag.
ZING
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:21 PM       
Islanders ain't no thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:21 AM       
Just watched my Shark Canucks recording and dam that is some mighty fine hockey. Too Bad Marleau didn't break the record.

Oh and Go Kings Go
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:43 PM       
Sharks are 6 for 6 and the Blachawks are 6 for 7 with a "you're not a loser OT point"

Tonight Sharks play the Oilers again for the Western lead.

The Oilers