Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i wish i could disable the ability to give people positive rep
I think people with negative rep should also have their postcount decreased by 1 for each post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:20 AM       
I can only hope to improve.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:27 AM       
SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME ZUGS OR REPUTATION PICKLES OR WHATEVER THEY ARE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:30 AM       
what asshole keeps messing with shit

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM       
ALL ASSHOLES KEEP MESSING WITH SHIT
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:35 AM       

but really. nobody likes change!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM       
I WANT TO GIVE KAHL ALL MY PICKLES, BUT APPARENTLY I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 10 YEARS BEFORE I'M ABLE TO GIVE PICKLES TO THE SAME PERSON AGAIN?

THIS PICKLE SYSTEM IS CHUCKLEWORTHY AT BEST

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM       
you have to vote on 5 other people before you can rep the same person again

and you have 10 votes per day

i am open to revising this policy
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:38 AM       
also i really do lol every time i read the word 'chuckleworthy'
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:43 AM       
:NIPPLES

I'd prefer it if I could see my rep if I just click on my profile, the same way that my profile shows me my infractions.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:51 AM       
I think my dog just ate one of my Celexa and or Dexedrine. He's just sitting on his pillow bobbing his head around and growling at nothing.

I kind of want to mess with him with my Peewee Herman ventriloquist dummy.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:54 AM       
our newest emoticon is

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
also i really do lol every time i read the word 'chuckleworthy'
Can you see my negstive feedback?
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
:NIPPLES

I'd prefer it if I could see my rep if I just click on my profile, the same way that my profile shows me my infractions.
yeah i agree, i'd also like it if everyone could see everyones' rep in the profile view
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:57 AM       
I applaud these decisions.

ALL OF THESE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR US, CHOJIN. You who art so selfless, what can we do for you?
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Can you see my negstive feedback?
yes but i have to go into the admin panel and type your name in. it's gay

Quote:
I applaud these decisions.

ALL OF THESE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR US, CHOJIN. You who art so selfless, what can we do for you?
this man knows how to collect rep
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
yes but i have to go into the admin panel and type your name in. it's gay
I mean the bad rep I left you
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:04 AM       
Okay I'm seriously worried here: Dog just let out a freak-out scream that would put Hunter Thompson to shame.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:05 AM       
24 vet.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:11 AM       
THE POST RANKINGS HAVE OPENED THE GATES INTO THE WORLD AND I DECLARE MYSELF HIGH PRIEST OF THE ESOTERIC ORDER OF THE BEARDED ONE

OUR GOD SLEEPS IN THE ANCIENT CITY OF R'LYEH AND OCCASIONALLY WAKES TO PLAY THE OREGON TRAIL AND PUT SHAVING CREAM IN THE EARS OF CTHULHU. PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH WILLIE R'LYEH WGAH'NAGI FHTAGN! THE CHOSEN SHALL BE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD, WHICH IS SUPERIOR TO ALL
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
24 vet.
I realize that makes even less sense when I don't add 'hour'.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
Okay, I get it. I kind of thought you meant 24 hour vet it your original post. That's not an option since I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, but the dog should be fine. It was a really low dose of dexedrine and he's managed to get into my pill box before.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Dogs are more resilient than people give them credit for.

Unless they eat chocolate. Then you're an asshole.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:41 AM       
:nipples

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Okay, I get it. I kind of thought you meant 24 hour vet it your original post. That's not an option since I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, but the dog should be fine. It was a really low dose of dexedrine and he's managed to get into my pill box before.