Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
THANK YOU KOKO FOR RECOGNIZING MY BRILLIANCE DESPITE THE TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS OF THIS COMPUTER MACHINE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
I AM A TRUSTING MAN SO I WILL DO WHAT I DO BEST AND TRUST YOU ON THIS ONE, SAM, AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO FIND OUT ONE DAY THAT YOU TOOK MY TRUST DECEITFULLY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 10:06 AM       
I think FX tells Its always Sunny and the League what to write about now since the last few weeks have had the same topic in the thursday night episodes.

Also, Jeff Goldbloom.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM       
Last Dexter was somewhat better. I'm sort of partially buying the Edward James Olmos evilguy thing now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:11 PM       
I guess the season finale of dexter will return someone from the past who knows dexter secret...

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 09:27 PM       
How many eps away are we? I lost count because this season seems to ramble and wander and meander around for fucking ever. The last fifteen minutes or so of the last ep had an endboss feel to it, so it must be getting close.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:38 AM       
Four more episodes left. This season is a lot like the last one for me. My feelings can be summed up with a meh. I don't hate it like 3 and 4 but then, 8 episodes in, I don't feel like anything has happened either. At least nothing significant.

Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I guess the season finale of dexter will return someone from the past who knows dexter secret...

Spoilers!
This would be the best ending ever and would make me go from not giving a fuck about the show to it being THE BEST THING EVER DONE.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM       
I feel like they might kill deb because they broke up in real life.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM       
I don't know. I'm sort of tired of Deb always being the damsel in distress. I guess they have to move the plot along, but it seems really unlikely that all of these serial killers seem to 1) find their way to Miami and 2) seem oddly compelled to interact personally with members of the Miami police department.

There doesn't seem to be any middle ground in likability of Dexter characters. Either they're likeable, or they seem to have no purpose there as a character whatsoever. The badguys (extending that to LaGuerta and Quinn) are sort of muddy in their intentions. For some reason, every time Quinn does the drunk thing now I find it really irritating.

I liked how MosDef was sort of a red herring-ish character. He was one of the few this season who didn't seem sort of halfassed.

When Deb yells, one eye gets really small.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:02 PM       
I dont know about Deb dieing, but if she doesn't find ot about Dex THIS FUCKING SEASON, im pretty sure I'm done with this show all together. They have stretched this shit out long enough.

The best thing about Mosdef was his name in the opening credits. He should of stuck around.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:14 PM       
DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES

doakes

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:37 AM       
You know there's only one person alive who knows who he is. It's gonna be that stupid girl who took off after he helped her. The ugly one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:24 AM       
I'm not a huge fan of the way the book is written, but I've got to say I like the book version of events with LaGuerta departing at the end of the first "season"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES DOAKES

doakes
doakes is for srs my favorite character in all of television
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:37 AM       
Super super super dexter spoiler. Definitely don't click here.

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Thats my real guess
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:04 PM       
That would be pretty fucked up for Dexter, seeing how he's talking to his ghost dad daily. I mean, real dad would want to get caught up on how things are going and Dex would be like "You saw everything I've done." Talk about confusing.
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
doakes is for srs my favorite character in all of television
I still say "Suck my dick motherfucker you understand that SHIT?" a lot to this day

irl

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Doakes: You getting a goddamn hard on Morgan?

Dexter: ...heh. No, it's truly horrific. You said he was an honor student?

Doakes:
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:52 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
Dexter.

Ugh.

"Yup, that's my IP address all right."
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:19 AM       
Where did he update his blog? I'm sure it's not that huge abandoned church right over there which no one seems to notice.

Worst season of Dexter so far. Luckily, the second season of Boardwalk Empire is awesome.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
How is Boardwalk Empire? I watched the first four episodes of season one ages ago but the person I was watching them with kept being unavailable and then we just forgot about it. I've been told that season one is quite slow throughout. How does the new season compare? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Well, it's arguably the best series on television right now. The first season wasn't slow at all and it's full of fleshed out and intresting characters. The second season is just as good as the first one so far. It's one of those series that has the potential to be a masterpiece, right up there with The Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome and The Wire. A bit too soon to tell for sure, but the signs are all there.