Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 02:25 PM       
You're so metal!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 02:26 PM       
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:07 PM       
How is it possible that I fail twice when it comes to choosing what to drink?

I decided to try this German gluten free beer and guess what, it was fucking disgusting
It smelled like honey/syrup, the taste was like a mixture of water and honey/syrup and it generally wasn't like beer at all. Honestly, I've never ever drank anything like it.

Should've sticked to the good ol' ones instead of trying new shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Gluten free beer? Isn't gluten free = wheat free?
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Yup. But some beers have so small amounts of gluten that it wont cause any symptoms.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:02 PM       
I would think that a wheatless beer would taste like a beer I wouldn't want to drink.
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM       
You should try Kukko beer, that stuff is awesome
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:53 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 04:02 PM       
RAPISTS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 09:05 PM       
LOL

That's terrible.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Wow
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:29 PM       
What the hell is up today everyone?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM       
hi wob
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:51 PM       
working
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:57 PM       
Hurrah, "I am legend" arrived today
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Happy Birthday Colonel Flagg! Hope it's Sunny for you today.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:43 PM       
OH SHIT HE'S STILL ALIVE!
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Happy Bday Colonel Flagg, you old codger.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
It's "No Cussing Week" in Los Angeles. That's pretty fucking lame.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:50 PM       
I just got back from my grandmother's funeral. It was depressing because it was just like "generic grandma funeral #415", there wasn't anything really personal about it and I felt like she deserved better. :/

Then there was this volunteer group we didn't know who wanted to feed everyone afterward and that was nice of them. But there was no room for all of the people, so the bf and I ended up sitting on some neon purple steps in some sunday school room wondering why there was a picture of Chuck Norris on the door and why there was a completed hangman game with the answer "CHUCK NORRIS" on the blackboard.

Now I am going to go to the mexican restaurant and get an enchilada platter and a GIANT fucking dos equis because it has been that kind of day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:58 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:59 PM       
lol wtf is crossdaily.com
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM       
I gots the after being sick for a week stomach rumbles. My farts vibrate the bed.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM