Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 06:36 AM       
CENSUS KEEPS CALLING ME BACK TO HELP OUT EVEN THOUGH I'M DONE WORKING FOR THEM, BETWEEN THAT AND MY OTHER JOB I WORKED FROM 10:00 AM TO 8:31 PM AND MY GOD THE IDIOTS IN THE UPPERMOST ECHELONS OF THE CENSUS WERE DESIGNED, SPECIFICALLY, BY GOD TO PISS ME OFF, AND SOMEHOW IN THE MIDST OF ME WORKING NONSTOP TODAY WITHOUT EVEN A CHANCE TO FUCKING EAT SEVEN GODDAMNED PEOPLE HIT ON ME HARD TODAY AND BELIEVE ME I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF IT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 06:40 AM       
DAMN YOU GOT HIt ON BY SEVEN UglY PEOPLE IN onE DAY?

JESUS CHRIST.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 06:42 AM       
LET'S SEE, FIRST I HAD THE TWO HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS WHO WOULD NOT STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND CHATTING ME UP EVEN THOUGH I HAD A HUGE LINE OF CUSTOMERS BEHIND THEM, THEN THERE WERE THE THREE GAY GUYS I HAD TO INTERVIEW FOR THE CENSUS, AND THEN I GOT PAIRED WITH SOME WOMAN TO HELP HER OUT WITH HER CENSUS ASSIGNMENTS, CARPOOLED WITH HER TO THE ASSIGNMENT AREA AND WORKED WITH HER FROM 6 TO 8:30 WHILE SHE KEPT FINDING REASONS TO PRESS INTO ME WHILE SHE CHAIN SMOKED, PAWED AT MY SHOULDERS, LAUGHED REALLY, REALLY FUCKING HARD AT ANY JOKES I MADE AND PEPPERED EVERY OTHER SENTENCE WITH BABY, SWEETIE AND, IN ONE INSTANCE, "HOT STUFF"... THEN SHE WOULD TALK ABOUT HER HUSBAND'S BUDWEISER FIXATION AND HER SON'S SOCCER PRACTICE

ACTUALLY THAT ONLY MAKES SIX, SO I SUCKED AT MATH TODAY AS WELL
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM       
HOT STUFF

I BET WHAT HAPPENED IS THE THREE GAY DUDES DID THAT SECRET MIRAGE MARtIAL ARt tHINg TO YOU Where it SEEMS LIKe theres AN EXTRA PERSON BUT IN FACT ITS ONLY AN ILLUSION

MAN I HAD A LADY LIKE THAT WHEN I WORKED AT SUBWAY AND HER ANNOYINg SON WORKED THERE TOO ;/ ANYTIME I WALked by her She WOULD LIKE tOUCH ME AND Shit AND I ThINK SHE MIghtve CALLED ME SOME NAMES LIKE SWEET ASS OR SUGAR Tits OR SNUGGLEBUNNY BUT I BLOCKED THEM OUt
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 06:54 AM       
I'M NOT ALONE THEN

I seem to be a fucking MAGNET for effeminate gay guys, single moms with baggage, and underage girls. The portfolio class I was in had a HORDE of high school girls, and I felt creepy as fuck whenever they would start chatting me up
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:00 AM       
FOR SOME REASON ONLY REALLY HOT GIRLS THAT ARE MY AGE ARE intereStED IN Me

LOL OK THATS A LIE BUT I THINK THE OTHER ONES GIVE UP REALLY FAST ALTHOUGH THERES thiS ONE GAY DUDE THAT LIKE STALKS ME. MAN THAT REMINDS ME OF THIS OTHER TIME I HAD AN ANTHROPOLOGY CLASS AND THIS OLDer LADY WHO WAS ALL ZANY AND SHIT WAS LIKE SITTING ON HER KNEES IN FRONT OF me foR A WHILE ALL CLOSE I WAS LIKE WHAH? WHILE CLOSING MY LegS AND SHit

AND THIS SAME LADY WHENEVER THE TEACHER WOULD ASK A QUESTION WOULD ALWAYS sAY, "SEDIMENTARY ROCK" LIKE A PARrot
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:09 AM       
I don't get a lot of the gay guys. Usually the girls that like to wear cat ears and make cute noises. Or chicks that're into vampires. Or the Prom Queen. Ugh.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:13 AM       
Oh yeah, the prom queens just crawl all over you if you let them
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:15 AM       
SEDIMENTARY ROCK?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:16 AM       
Because they think they're doing you a favor by splaying their legs at you.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:17 AM       
That's a GRISLYGUS rolleyes there pal, that's a far cry from a Rankeri rolleyes
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:20 AM       
I ain't questioning nothing. And don't cal me pal, friend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:21 AM       
WHAT THE HELL DID EVERYONE JUST FALL ASLEEP ON ME DOESN'T ANYONE GET UP AS EARLY AS ME? GODDAMN IT.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:22 AM       
CLICK THE BANNER TO FOLLOW THE LINK TO BAT COUNTRY DOT COM
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:51 AM       
the wwe gives me the best response images.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
I will Sweet Chin Music who I want where I want when I want
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:59 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
AND SOMEHOW IN THE MIDST OF ME WORKING NONSTOP TODAY WITHOUT EVEN A CHANCE TO FUCKING EAT SEVEN GODDAMNED PEOPLE
I read up to that and then had to take a call so it was bugging me for a few minutes because I thought you turned into a canibal.

It made more sense once I checked it again.
was never good
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:24 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Quality chat thread page.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Chojin needs a buff friend for some shirtless photos.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
I thought Orton would be the bottom.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Chojin needs a buff friend for some shirtless photos.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
ok, so the IRSSI download for windows includes a .bat version of the executable and a "Windows NT Command Script" version

It's like I'm really in 1997 again