Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:41 AM       
I guess this would go here....

As a member of the male community I have this thing has has happened to me with multiple girlfriends so I wanted to know if this happens to anyone else.

For some damn reason women's hair always get stuck around my balls. It won't even be right after having sex...sometimes but not always. I usually notice this when I'm about to drop a duece.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
My girlfriends hair ends up all over me. I find it when I shower, when I scratch my beard, when I pinch a loaf, when I shake the dew off the lily, or when I groom myself using exotic birds.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
I wonder if a ball tuck would help
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:27 AM       
10KVG, check my signature for a similar situation

the whole balls thing, yes

my girl person wraps her legs around me and like locks me in place. the funniest about all of this stuff with her is that she seems to be this sweet, innocent girl and then when we're in bed she's a fucking freak. it was like :o but also :D
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../images-19.jpg

EDIT: I put it up as a link because some people might call it NSFW

priceless
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
the dj hero is what made me think of that actually. I used to make fun of my ex unicorn when she played guitar hero because she uses her pinky for the whammy bar while still strumming. I told her it looked like she was diddling her pooter.
Banned

Dildo Faggins is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
this is why i got myself banned in the 1st place

can i please get a mod to perma-ban me again

fuck this shit

fucking hate men
ima go back to 4chan you all
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 10:51 PM       
You got it, champ

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:15 AM       
probably belongs in the thread that's like the opposite of this one, but:

last night i was probably getting the best blowjob of my life. my girl person was deepthroating, working the balls, letting me cock slap her; it was fantastic. we had been fucking around like 2.5 hours now (a lot of making out and vajay for dinner) but then out of nowhere i start losing my hard on. like, seriously body? what's wrong with you?

and now i can't shake this erection. i'll try to save it for her on sunday
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
probably belongs in the thread that's like the opposite of this one, but:

last night i was probably getting the best blowjob of my life. my girl person was deepthroating, working the balls, letting me cock slap her; it was fantastic. we had been fucking around like 2.5 hours now (a lot of making out and vajay for dinner) but then out of nowhere i start losing my hard on. like, seriously body? what's wrong with you?

and now i can't shake this erection. i'll try to save it for her on sunday
That's happened to me before. I figure the blood engorging it after a while is just like "Yo, this is great and all but I gotta go to work. Love Peace and Chicken Grease. I'm out"

Also....Astroglide is the best thing ever. FEEELLLS LLIIIKKEEE I'M IN SPAAAAACCCCEEEE.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 03:56 PM       
thanks 10kvg. i know im not alone :chestbump
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
i was reading through the I GOT MOVES or whatever thread, and thought of one that's great, but instead of bumping a super old thread i'll just bump this one:

when going down on a girl, as you start to slow down, slap her pussy. not like a deliberate WHAPISH but like, harder than a tap and probably with just the top half of your fingers. makes 'em shove it in yo face

HAPPY V-DAY FGGTS
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
EAT THAT PUSSY LIKE SHRIMP-FRIED RICE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
man i don't like shrimp fried rice that is unhelpful advice
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
when going down on a girl, as you start to slow down, slap her pussy. not like a deliberate WHAPISH but like, harder than a tap and probably with just the top half of your fingers. makes 'em shove it in yo face

HAPPY V-DAY FGGTS
But don't leave any marks.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 01:06 PM       
true. so again, during amazing head i go limp. i clearly have erectile fucking dysfunction :'(
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
dude it's just your dick getting tiiiirrrreeeddd
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
Try grinding upwards while she's going downwards.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
it can't be because im tired. between thursday and yesterday i didn't get one boner. something is wrong. i have a physical this thursday
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:38 PM       
Actually I know what it might be. This is that friend girl right? Do you like her like her? It could be a mental block actually. I had the same problem the first 3 times I was [intimate] with my new girlfriend. I went to an adult store for these pills. I think they're called Rock Hard. I tried them twice. I don't know if it was a placebo or what but it did the trick and got my mojo back on track to plowtown.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
see i'm tempted to just go try some over the counter stuff, i just don't want to fuck myself over more. i don't have any heart conditions or whatever, so i'd probably be fine. but yes, that girl. and technically now we are an official couple, so yes, i very much like her. i think i need something like that to boost me up for a few times to get my confidence back, because honestly, we could be doing anything and i'll be fucking ready to go, then it just dies because i start thinking about it too much
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Exact same problem then. I explained to her that I was just thinking about too much. The other solution I tried worked out pretty well. What I usually do when I think too much.

:ITHOUGHTWEHADABEERSMILEY