Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:32 PM       
I'm sure you fit right in.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:43 PM       
Proto, you are going to have to look that information up yourself, becuase there is way too much to put here. Go to www.boortz.com and look down at the Are you a libertarian? From there, look up more and the links. That will answer your question.

To kinda sum up being a libertarian, its like this equation

Conservatism - Christian Colition = Libertarian

Undead I am happy for you and will be praying for nothing but the best in your endevors (and no, I didn't know how to spell that word)
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:44 PM       
Right. So Boortz is conservative then. Thanks.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:46 PM       
Does anybody know how many people are accepted into scholarships for colleges each year? Is there a limit?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:49 PM       
Ignored again!

TOUCHDOWN!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:50 PM       
Proto, read Boortz' web page and quit trying to get a rise out of me. If you think he is a conservative after that, then you are a moron. The FAQ and his Bio should prove he isnt.... althought if you keep thinking that Boortz is conservative, you obviously dont know anything about politics and you should stay out of these conversations.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
Hey, you're the one who seemed to think "Conservative" was an actual political party in that one thread.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
I'm ignoring you because your statement was moronic. How the fuck are taxes certain in your life. If a 3 month year old baby dies from SIDS, where did she pay taxes?

Dumbass.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Boy oh boy, you sure are BUSY! I can see all the way from the back of the line how BUSY you are.

"Oh! Oh! Haven't I TOLD you I don't CARE?!?! When I begged and begged and begged and begged for you to meet me anywhere, I wath juth trying to get you to DO it! Thee? I win! I Win! Thtop it! THOP laughing at me!! CAN'T YOU BULLIETH THEE I DON'T CARE!?!?"
-La Clambake Boortzamaphone.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
Conservative is a thought process, it describes a political belief. It is not a political party.

Libertarian is both a political party and a philosophy. Kinda like how being Jewish is a religion and a race/culture.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
UnDeath, I applaud you for making it out of there, but not everyone in the projects like leeching off of the government. They are content to do so because they, and all of their relatives, have been in poverty for so long that they think it is the only option for them. If the government were to cut back on wellfare and make it so the real leeches cannot recieve it, then the ones that actually have the drive to get that GED will attempt to do so. I am against too much wellfare being handed to people who like the government paying them to do nothing, but that money can be used for more indirect sources of relief for these people. Like I said, education programs would be a great idea, and the cleaning up of the inner-cities would be another. It is time for the government to stop handing money out and pretending it isn't a problem. It is time for them to start FIXING the problem.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
How old is a "3 month year old"?

:/

He said taxes are certain in life, not certain in your life.

UnDeath is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
indeed. Rather than just giving out money for a temp fix up, they should provide more educational programs, or advertise those that are out there already (ie- Worksource, Jobcorps, etc). It goes back to that proverb/saying/whatever-the-hell-it-is, that they seem to have made an annoying commercial out of. ya know, "if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
Zuk, that was a typo.

And for proto:

http://www.self-gov.org/celebrities.html
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:13 PM       
Gee sorry Vince, I'm a little too busy reading Max's stuff over at newsfilter to look at your link just now. I'll check it later to discover that it proably bears no relevance on what we're talking about.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:18 PM       
vince is busy trying to make money he can't be bothered
he is busy calling into some infomercial for some "how to get rich" cd's
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:19 PM       
Vinth. Gave you two chances at Newsfilter. Your excuses? DAY ONE: You were bored, sleeping and touching your X-box. DAY TWO: Too busy. Not too busy to be here all morning mind you, just to busy to fight like a man.

I'm not much given to internet parlance, but you are as owned as you could possibly be. In general, Newsfilter is far too tedious to hang out at for no reason. I think I've proved (like it was ever in doubt) that you are full of shit.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
I'm ignoring you because your statement was moronic. How the fuck are taxes certain in your life. If a 3 month year old baby dies from SIDS, where did she pay taxes?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So you are saying the the cases where someone dies before they ever pay a single tax are enough to nullify the certainty of the "death and taxes" thing? If this hypothetical baby had lived long enough, she would have certainly paid some form of tax, Vinth. I thought you hated the fact that minorities affect the whole picture, so why are you using a minority as proof of your position?

Here's another old saying for you: "There are exceptions to every rule."
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:24 PM       
Well, it would be sufficient to say that the SIDS victim was deprived of fulfilling the orthodox understanding of the term "life." But arguing semantics with Vince would be like trying to teach a goldfish integral calculus.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 04:50 PM       
Seeing as how the goldfish and Vinth have about the same I.Q., that is a fair comparison. Really, though, you are giving Vinth way too much credit. A goldfish would learn calculus FAR before you could convice Vinth that he is wrong.