Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
what's it like being gangraped by the beatles?
your mother should know.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
A man and his wife are golfing and he tees off on the 9th hole. His shot flies down the fairway and into an abandoned shack.

Man: Shit, now what am I going to do?

Wife: Just play through, it's obvious nobody lives there

Man: OK

So the man pulls out his pitching wedge and aims his shot out the window. He shanks it and the ball bounces off the wall, hitting the man's wife in the head killing her instantly. The man remarries and a couple years later takes his new wife golfing with him at the same course. He gets to the 9th hole and tees off hitting the ball into the exact same abandoned shack.

Man: Shit, now what am I going to do?

Wife: Just play through, it's obvious nobody lives there

Man: No way! Last time I did that I got a triple bogey.

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jun 29th, 2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Speeling erorrs
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
grislygus i'd heard that joke before but it was with a tribe of cannibals and they were gonna make a canoe out of the skin and the guy said "I HOPE YOUR F*CKIN CANOE SINKS"
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
How many babies does it take to paint a house?

depends how hard you throw them.

How many mexicans can you string up from an apple tree before it falls over?

Ask Pram Maven.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
grislygus i'd heard that joke before but it was with a tribe of cannibals and they were gonna make a canoe out of the skin and the guy said "I HOPE YOUR F*CKIN CANOE SINKS"
FUCK I just googled that and you're right
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
it's not like that invalidates your joke or anything though :/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
You can't FIND my version on google, that means the one I heard is a cheap knockoff, and I like it better :/
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
yours is more up-to-date because there's barely any cannibals anymore
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
An old classic:

A guy walks into a bar and pulls out a tiny piano and a tiny pianist

Bartender: That's amazing! Where'd you get that?

Man: I came upon a magic beer can walking along the beach, when I picked it up, this genie came out of it and told me he would grant me one wish.

Bartender: Do you still have that beer can?

Man: No I left it where I found it

The man tells the bartender where the beer can is and the bartender tracks it down, when he finds it, he asks the genie for a million bucks, the next day the man comes back into the bar.

Bartender: What was up with that genie anyway? I asked it for a million bucks and when I got home there was a million ducks in my house.

Man: Do you really think I asked the genie for a 12 inch pianist?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
How many mexicans can you string up from an apple tree before it falls over?

Ask Pram Maven.
i lold :<
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
So this guy gets a phone call, and learns he needs to get to the hospital because his wife has been in a terrible car crash.

When he arrives, a grim-faced doctor sits him down and explains the situation:

"Sir, your wife has suffered severe head and spinal trauma. She is going to be paralyzed from the neck down and quasi-catatonic. You will have to feed her, bathe her, change her diapers and catheters, and basically tend to her every physical need for the rest of her life."

The man bursts into uncontrollable sobs.

The doctor chuckles, claps him on the shoulder, and says, "Hey, relax; I'm just fucking with you. She's dead."