Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
(NOTE TO WHATEVER SMARTASS IS THINKING IT: FUCKING BANNED)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:31 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:36 AM       
it's not even that extreme anymore.

Anyway, I think the everyday horrors of diaper-surprises have desensitized me. Sometimes it looks like someone's feeding rotten bananas through a play-doh fun factory.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
the first time I ever saw tubgirl the first thing I thought of was butterscotch pudding

Everytime I see this skit now, I'm going to think of tub girl's butterscotch shit raining down upon disney-esque muskrats.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
Sometimes it looks like someone's feeding rotten bananas through a play-doh fun factory.
And just think, when she starts eating solid food, they'll get even more interesting.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
I can imagine.

One time she got some bad formula (I think) and that diaper actually made me puke. It was like hot rotten fish.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Believe it or not, you can get used to the smell. I know I did.

Although every now and then, there is the surprising "Oh. My. God." moment that sends my senses into orbit. Or to the porcelain Goddess.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
I used to do diaper duty for my little brothers. Reason #2 why I have a vasectomy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
my favorites are the ones like there was a freaking explosion down there or something, and shit is inexplicably blasted up the front and back of the clothes, caked in the hair and squishing in the feet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
Like when I eat slip pea soup and drink a glass of milk later that night.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
my favorites are the ones like there was a freaking explosion down there or something, and shit is inexplicably blasted up the front and back of the clothes, caked in the hair and squishing in the feet.
Ah, yes. Known in my household as "Mt. St. Helens". I've dealt with more than my share of these.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
For the first five weeks or so, those were all I got. Every three days, like clockwork, and usually when we were about to go somewhere.

edit: I love how this thread is now about baby shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
OMG YOU GUYS! STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus
Look, I can see where you're coming from on why you hate me, and I can't blame you. I haven't made the greatest first impression, and I'll admit I haven't been the greatest towards you either.

But if you would LIKE to see me make a change, you're gonna have to get off my fucking back. I'm trying to mellow out here, and it's all I can do not to snap back into the self I'm trying to lose. Perhaps that speaks of personal problems I've yet to best, but regardless I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop hounding me through every thread and breaking the flow for some stupid vendetta you're carrying. You called me a hypocritical twat, and yet you're being guilty of all the trollish actions I've committed. Pot, meet kettle?

I'm not just singling you out, there's obviously others too, and I'm not saying you all aren't completely justified. But they know where to draw the line man, so that's why I'm messaging you.

Yeah, I could have just said "KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF", but I'm not like that. And if you ignore what I have to say, what am I going to do about it? Absolutely nothing, except try to keep my cool.

But I'd like to try and see if the civilized approach works first, not all of us Texans believe in shooting on sight.

Regardless of how you take this message, I wish you a good day.

-Kitsunexus

You do know this is all fun and games here right. Don't take it so seriously. I get all kinds of shit too and thread derailing happens when a subject is dead in the water. Everything's cool, but if there is a chance to be a jerk at someone, I am obligated to do so.
What you've done is beyond fun and games, and is just general dickery. I've sent you another PM waiting for this reply, whether you reply to that, I really don't care. I'm just blighting your existence from my mind. Fuckings.
Dude, I thought you said you were tougher than that. You even invited us to mock you in the New Users section. I didn't think you would take it all this seriously. Sorry dude. Tomorrow is another day. Relax a little.
Little faggot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Also, ban him for posting a NSFW link with out telling us it is NSFW.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
Anyway. Kitsa have you ever seen green shit from a baby besides meconium? That is Smithsonian material.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
TITS OR GTFO
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM       
It's kind of yellowish-greenish.

What I can't understand is how liquid goes in, and what comes out looks like chewed-up peanuts suspended in Yellow River mud.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:01 PM       
I never got that either. It's like, why the solid stuff? Mia was potty trained at 11 months. Don't ask. It's an oriental thing.

There are SOME days I wish she were still in a diaper.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
SHUT UP
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
There needs to be a baby thread for this sort of thing, I don't want to read about shit while I'm eating
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:12 AM       
Then don't read this thread. : poopydiaperthread
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
Then we would be required to stay on topic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
I love how this little homo continues to post. He thinks one day his user name with be worth something one day.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
My favorite is when you finally get it cleaned up and are about to put the fresh diaper on and they drop another one right there in the crib or wherever you happen to be changing them.