Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:39 PM        HEADLINE NEWS
How about we have all the headline news articles and discussion in one place so there aren't 40 different threads with one article in each and 2 responses to them?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
No

[lock thread]

BTW did you guys hear about Newsweek?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
i did not hear about newswek what about newsweek
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
http://www.google.com/search?q=newsw...ient=firefox-a

It's for sale. Probably wont sell. Might be the end.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:19 PM       

The last newsweek I saw a few weeks ago was trumpeting America's miraculous economic turnaround
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
Hahahahahha
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM       
This is the best news I have read in a while. Made me laugh real good.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...101grace1.html
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
I hope they shoot Nancy grace out of cannon. Then I would dance around like Thunderbutt from Hook when he does the funky chicken.
Old May 6th, 2010, 05:45 PM       
I hope she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gets convicted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Rupert can keep her out of jail. She's big money for him.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
I really hate Nancy Grace.....shes like a female version of Bill O'Reilly with less make up.

Last edited by TheCoolinator : May 6th, 2010 at 08:15 PM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I hope she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gets convicted.
Only problem is if words can be blamed for wrongful death, then you set legal precedent for allowing all sorts of wrongful death suits for simple name calling.

Do you really want to open that can of worms?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 6th, 2010, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Only problem is if words can be blamed for wrongful death, then you set legal precedent for allowing all sorts of wrongful death suits for simple name calling.

Do you really want to open that can of worms?
I-mockery forums would be shut down within the week.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Not only that, but it would be blamed for more deaths than cancer and auto accidents combined
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
I think the line would be between name calling and the verbal abuse she gave that girl. As punishment they should have someone ridicule her endlessly until an eye for an eye kicks in.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
It's a FINE LINE. There was a case here a while back about a guy that hypnotised people into thinking that they raped their own family, obviously it caused huge heartache to the families and victims, but I don't think he was charged with anything.

HEADLINES IN TASMANIA

Other classics from the week include:

Full-blown child sex probe now

Streets closed to fix drains

and

Pale pink speck
SHE is 16 and she has not laid eyes on another human being for six months.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
I really dont think they will, or even can, get her for any sort of wrongful death. At most criminal negligence but I hope at least libel.
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2010, 03:43 PM       
I hope she writes a book about "HOW I would HAVE DONE IT."
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Didn't this forum undergo (a couple of years ago) a major trolling from someone claiming to be GabbyGaga's mom? And that she blamed the members for her suicide?
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:09 PM       

then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Didn't this forum undergo (a couple of years ago) a major trolling from someone claiming to be GabbyGaga's mom? And that she blamed the members for her suicide?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?
Was that the epilogue of that saga?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
[...] then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?
Maybe ... I remember that was the claim, but I never saw any confirmation.

Wasn't that the last time lenor posted, Kahl?
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
i dunno if it was the last time but i remember somebody thought it was their character because they both typed like idiots
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
I remember the implication that her "mom" was a character because it was completely fucking obvious, only to have the whole thing ruined by CERTAIN PEOPLE speculating that "I DUNNO, wht if she rully DID kill herself?"

I mean FUCK, from what I remember, gabby was posing as her mom and (in all seriousness) making posts along the lines of "she was my precious little angel and now she's dead thanks to you people" and i'm pretty sure khaljorrn and i were the ONLY ONES ridiculing her