Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 01:33 PM       
Zhukov, whats the controversy around Mikhail Khodorkovsky's conviction? From what I can tell people are against simply because the Russian government is for it? Nothing I have read will tell me why people are upset about it. Does the prosecution just have no evidence or something?

I merely hoping you know more about this than I.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
I've got no idea. The name rang a bell and I had to google to remind me, but I really don't know much about him at all. Is he up for something new? It's him vs the Russian government - there can't be anything honest on either side.

I did know that he is a great supporter of the new Russian communist party, but they are all racists and theists, so I wont bother arguing in his defence.
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
All I know is he is supposed to be one of the richest men in Russia big in petroleum. They accused him of embezzlement, took him to trial, found him guilty and now people are pissed at the Russian government.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
Sounds like the Russian people are becoming american conservative republicans. GO BIG MONEY!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 01:04 AM       
BIG MONEY BIG MONEY NO WHAMMY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Russia too drunk, too fly.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...03411&catid=37

"CHEEKTOWAGA(Da Buffalo airport), NY - Team Russia is now spending more time in Buffalo after being kicked off their flight early Thursday morning for being drunk. The team is now sobering up at the Days Hotel while they make new flight arrangements.
According to police, the players were thrown off of a Delta flight scheduled to leave Buffalo-Niagara International Airport because members of the team were intoxicated. At that point the team and their equipment were removed from the aircraft.
The team was shuttled to the Days Hotel on Genesee Street to sober up area after their flight took off. The team general manager remains at the airport trying to figure out a new flight out of Buffalo for the players.
2 On Your Side was alerted to the story when the wife of a witness on the plane said the players appeared to be intoxicated.
Russian team officials had no comment."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:53 AM       
AMERICANS ARE SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES SOMETIMES. JOHN WAYNE MUST BE GLAD TO BE DEAD.
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
Silly Russians. Dont they know your get drunk ON the plane.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
So birds are dying everywhere, officially. There's a bunch in Italy, now, and there's probably plenty of other cases in places where there've been unreported incidents. At least, I'd be willing to bet there are. So, without taking any effort to plot out a map or taking any effort to research and back up my points, I'd say it could be one of many reasons. Or a combination. There could be some mad scientist that decided to release a disease/toxin/whathaveyou into the air, letting the winds carry it along the jet stream and possibly even having it settle in the massive bodies of water where all these fish are dying off.

Of course, it could also be some superbug that's causing mass die-offs. Birds and fish are the weakest of the vertebrates, and I suspect that the CDC and EPA and a bunch of other three-letter organizations are dissecting and autopsying the fuck out of every one of these corpses, looking for all sorts of crazy known organisms, as well as contaminants and whatever - even though they've yet to announce anything. Or perhaps they have in the past hour or two and I don't know it yet. In any event, the absence of evidence is evidence in and off itself, no? That just opens up the possibility of it being something unknown.

So yeah, I pretty much just watched the Screwfly Solution.

Also, 15,000 lbs of beef fat escaped from a holding container and took a swim in the Houston Ship Channel. It looks totally gross.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
AND 24 HOURS AGO YOU ALL POO POOED ME.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
i thought you were into getting poo pooed though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
Only if I'm under a glass table.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:57 AM       
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110107/...ife_fact_check

I actually knew this already guyz, but it's more fun to think it's mad scientists.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
But I'm still dumb as shit for forgetting my zoology and buying into hysteria.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
i still think it's lord voldemort
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:11 AM       
Yeah, this is still nothing to worry about. The best thing to do would be to ignore it.
OH GOD
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
rah rah paranoia rah rah rah
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
I would say that pollution killing off masses of animals on a regular basis is something to worry about.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
No way dude, that's panic talk. Just go with it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
rah rah paranoia rah rah rah
I have poker face stuck in my head now.
OH GOD
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
it's not just pollution, overpopulation, disease and unusually cold weather mass-kilsl birds off all the damn time
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Like I said, they're the weakest of the vertebrates. Adverse conditions are likely to affect them more. It could be that the global climate is colder than usual this time of year.
OH GOD
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/science_feature/

also:

http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/publication...1995_qtr_3.jsp

OGMF TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GEESE AND OTHER WATERFOWL DIED BACK IN 1995, DID ANYONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT

NO, BECAUSE THERE WASNT SOME BULLSHIT MAYAN CALENDAR FAKE APOCALYPSE PREDICTED IN 1996
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
thats not necessarily true some christians thought the millenium might be the end of the world :O