Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Do your toilets flush the same direction as the cyclone?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110218/..._pope_johnpaul

"After the beatification mass in the square it will be placed before the main altar inside the basilica. The closed coffin will remain there for viewing and veneration non-stop until everyone who wants to can see it, the Vatican said."

That just sounds horrible.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 01:01 AM       
It will sound horrible until a curious looking Pope whose charm can only be described as by the very characiture of The Fonz from Happy Days is eventually elected and takes it upon himself to do something about that old, dusty casket where the pulpit sits.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Facebook will be responsible for starting WWIII. Not but Facebook the company, but Facebook Ibrahim, daughter of Gamal Ibrahim.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM       
And her brother, Youtube.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:20 PM       
In other news, Jesse James is going to write a book.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sho...day.hln?hpt=C2

I didn't even know he could read.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I didn't know people who cared about him could read as well.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
I smell a BESTSELLER!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Those... sick... fucks..
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
That's what I was thinking too.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
I had two people text me today asking me if I was still living there would I have been ok even though I moved back to the states 3 years ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Well?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
I would be dead....dead serious about this tragedy!
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
I wonder if the earthquake has anything to do with the thing in China where it looked like there were two suns for a few hours.
Evil Robot
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
Now theres a volcano. The only two disasters left in SimCity are the tornado and UFO attack.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
ooor bowser attack if its the super nintendo one
Evil Robot
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Gilbert Gottfried has died.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...an-crisis.html
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
But his epic telling of "The Aristocrats" failed to draw any attention from the prudes at AFLAC.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert Gottfried
Japan is really advanced. They don't go to the beach. The beach comes to them.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
He routinely makes 9/11 jokes and nothing's happened to him from that. It's all prudish nonsense.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
His firing is the greatest tragedy in all this mess. And when are they going to just call up Godzilla to come eat that damn #2 reactor? Come on Japan. Get with it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Now theres a volcano. The only two disasters left in SimCity are the tornado and UFO attack.
lol i made this same joke on around the same day :<
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
am I really the only one that finds this sickening? In western communities we're constantly tilting our nose up at the near-eastern societies for their gratuitous lifestyle regulations, yet here we are, promoting the EXACT same thing in reverse. they are concerned that people are being forced into a veil in public, so the solution is to force them out of it?

somebody somewhere along the line should have realized that it doesn't make an ounce of sense. and it's all for what? the sake of "integrating them into society" ???? that sounds insane! free-societies are not ones that exist with fascist indoctrination and systematic persecution. that's the direction we're (obviously) supposed to be progressing away from.

france is garbage. infact, all of these participating countries are trash. they're doing a huge disservice to the future of civil societies everywhere -- anyone that agrees with this ban is simply part of that pollution. fuck australia too for calling them "un-australian." If that's the australian way then I'd want to be as "un-australian" as possible. it's wonderful to know that U.S finally got something right, while the rest of the world is still full of screw ups in this regard.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE