Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...party-bet.html

i don't even need to say anything
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
sounds like he was a real tough guy
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Jimmy Mounts looks pretty classy, too.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Ahahaha, I know someone who looks just like "aspiring rapper John Powell"

http://i.imgur.com/9jc3d.jpg

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
I applaud the Daily Mail for finally getting around to reporting something that happened last year.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
This is why I don't take wacky photos or use facebook; when I die/are charged with murder, the polis will only have photos of me looking intelligent or helping children, not looking like a twat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
There's roller derby ref pics out there. It's a very cool thing, but it doesn't fall into the intellectual humanitarian category.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
yea i can just see zhukov being charged for manslaughter and he has tiny striped daisy duke shorts on with a button up shirt and a whistle hanging out of his mouth doing some crazy sign language shit while skating around

also the sign language would stand for LESBIAN STOMP INFRACTION or some shti
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
I thought this said this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
the polis will only have photos of me looking intelligent or helping children.

instead
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
If Z ever gets charged for murder and they dont use that pic of him fawning over the cannon, I will be highly disappointed.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:05 AM       
So far no pictures exist of me skating around a rink doing Lesbian stomp infraction sign language, but I suppose that might change.

Also, yeah, the cannon picture might get leaked.

"MURDERER LOVES GUNS, SAYS INTERNET FORUM"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM       
"He had many dreams involving murder and violence toward children," said one member of the forums. "He seemed nice and sent me candy once, but I was a bit frightened of him."

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 2nd, 2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: fixed clumsy sentence
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:13 AM       
I've got to get some kind of device that blows my laptop up when I die, I guess.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:10 AM       
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Nice!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...y-cured-of-hiv
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:45 AM       
Old news. But yeah, I'd say a complete blood transfusion would do something like that. SCIENCE IS SO DAMN COOL.
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
So they've found a structure on Mars now.

When I say they, I mean some guy browsing the internet.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technolog...overed-on-mars
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
That would be cool if it actually was a structure.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
Using that map, I found a benzene ring. Does this mean all the Martians died of cancer? Seriously, the map I found seems of way too low resolution to positively identify anything. I couldn't even distinguish the famous "FACE".

In my opinion, the original uploads from the initial experimentation phase of the MGS were far more detailed, and showed far more extraordinary features than anything on Google Mars. Not to say it isn't way cool, though.

Until I can identify the feature in question in the original unprocessed high-resolution images from MSSS, I will withhold judgement.
You may already be there.
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
I think everyone should hold judgement, especially news companies before they inevitably run with this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
MAYBE ITS A STARGATE P:O
BANNED

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
OR A DINOSAUR CORPSE
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
I don't normally laugh at a man dying, but this one I made an exception for

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Town of Onondaga, NY – A Parish man who was participating in a motorcycle helmet protest ride was killed this afternoon when he went over the handlebars of his motorcycle and injured his head on the pavement, state police said.

Philip A. Contos, 55, of 45 East St., Parish, was not wearing a helmet while driving a 1983 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 11 in Onondaga with a large group of other motorcyclists, troopers said.

About 1:30 p.m., troopers said, Contos hit his brakes, the motorcycle fishtailed and went out of control and Contos went over the handlebars.

Contos was taken to Upstate University Hospital where he was pronounced dead, troopers said.

Evidence at the scene and information from the attending physician indicate Contos would have survived if he had been wearing a Department of Transportation approved helmet, troopers said.
The protest in which Contos was riding was organized by American Bikers Aimed Towards Education, Trooper Jack Keller said.

So in summary, he was protesting a law requiring that one wears a helmet, and dies of head trauma on a motorcycle while doing so.

Personally I am anti helmet laws, but pro wearing helmets by choice, because if you are dumbass enough to go at high speeds without head protection, then I don't want you peeing your DNA in my gene pool, and helmet laws keep those dumbasses alive. That being said, I have to laugh at the story because of the irony.
BANNED

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:48 PM       

thats great. Now we just need a NRA meeting where a bunch of people accidently shoot eachother.