Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
i saw that yesterday and it made me laugh.

i dont even think motor bikes should be legal, unless they are little scooters or some shit. i dont care if some prick dies without a helmet it is his choice but every asshole with a Ninja wants to do 100mph on the back roads and is trying to kill me.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:32 AM       
anything that allows people to kill themselves is pretty much ok with me

i don't really see how seatbelts and helmets protect other peoples' lives or cost "THE SYSTEM" less money. my dad was trying to convince me that without helmets the state would have to pay extra money for injuries and it just seems like it would result in more fatal injuries, which are cheaper since dead people rarely ask for anesthetic
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn
Personally I am anti helmet laws, but pro wearing helmets by choice, because if you are dumbass enough to go at high speeds without head protection, then I don't want you peeing your DNA in my gene pool, and helmet laws keep those dumbasses alive. That being said, I have to laugh at the story because of the irony.
Well, maybe. Looking at it from another perspective, people who have endured head trauma from accidents involving extreme acts of stupidity, and survive, are quite the drain on our health care system. Personally, this is why I support helmet laws.

However, if they also sign a waiver denying any sort of medical assistance if they should sustain a life-changing injury, then ride on, citizen douchebag!
You may already be there.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:21 AM       
i bet people will try really hard not to feel really amused at the dudes funeral.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i don't really see how seatbelts and helmets protect other peoples' lives or cost "THE SYSTEM" less money.
If there is someone else in the vehicle with them, a person not wearing a seat belt can become a deadly object, and no one wants to be killed by getting smacked in the head by their retarded friend's sternum.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Apparently K.C. Anthony or whatever her name is hired Franklin and Bash because she didn't get convicted of anything important.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
That jury is a bunch of idiot

EDIT - or that prosecutor
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
I saw that story on the Telemundo station (which I watch when I get bored of TV in the King's English, also I watch it in hopes a soccer game will come on and I can hear the announcer yell GOOOOOAAAAAL)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:50 AM       
ECONOMIC ARMAGEDDON.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 08:21 AM       
I just heard these words come out of Senator McCain's mouth.

"And the Tea Party Hobbits can return to Middle Earth having defeated Mordor."

I'm not a huge Tolkien fan, but I believe that sentence is really wrong. They are already in Middle Earth and Mordor is a place, not a person right?

So here's the thing, who is he trying to impress? Tolkien fans? Every time this guy talks, he comes off as out of touh with whoever he is talking to.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:45 AM       
I wasn't aware he was still around.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:56 AM       
I think he meant Mordoc- Son of Teamon, Slayer of Eya, God Of sun.

A more correct statement would have been:

"And the Tea Party hobbits can return to the Shire, having defeated Sauron."

But that would be too geeky. OR WOULD IT???
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:02 AM       
That would have gotten just as much of a zero as it did before, only it would've at least been factually correct.

Probably just a couple stifled laughs at best. I don't understand how people can be out of touch with pop culture. It's called POP CULTURE after all. Jesus. Talk about the Green Lantern or Thor, you old fuck. Surely you know what a comic book looks like and have seen a commercial for them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:11 AM       
I just can't believe he is paying writers big dollars and none of his shit is ever factual.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM       
It'll be 10 years down the line before he talks about green lantern or thor. Maybe 5 before he talks batman. Politicians are like bizarro-hipsters. They get into things way after they were cool instead of before they were cool.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Reagan got it. He called it "Star Wars" while the franchise still had its soul.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:22 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
McCain is like 75, right? It's not wonder he can't remember all the fun facts he learned from those talking pictures he watches.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
He's just repeating what other people have popularized and getting it completely wrong because he is out of touch and unoriginal.

KINDA LIKE YOU!
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
Would I be more original if I go around flaming people all day?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Would I be more original if I go around flaming people all day?
It's funny because you think you are a person.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.

Hurricane Irene is coming to the east coast this weekend.