Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
I think they've just realized it no longer matters. I remember Michelle Bachman saying vaccinations cause autism, then glibly defending that statement in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I feel like there was a time when someone that stupid and insane would've been pushed to the very margins of society, but nowadays you can just insist that it's the media's fault that you look like a horse's ass.

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
Reminds me of the 1800 victim2 commercials
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
yea i saw that thing about michelle bachmann. She brought it up in one of the debates too because Rick Perry made girls get vaccinations for vagina cancer.

she was all, "WHO ARE YOU TO DEMAND THAT A CHILD GET A VACCINATION FOR A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, RICK PERRY." OMG SO HEINOUS CHILDREN BEING VACCINATED AGAINST STDS

what irritated me is the most is that Rick Perry didn't say, "Well we require them to get Hepatitis shots, so what is the big deal. STFU HO."
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:38 PM       
man but perry just did that so his buddy who owns the company that makes the vaccine would get money / give him money

that infuriates me on so many levels
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Local headline news but still

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_14057.shtml

The big debate on facebook about this is 'the sheriff's department shouldn't have declared shoot to kill'. To that argument I have this to say, "Capture them yourself then or shut the fuck up"

That's how I found out about the animals, my friends started cracking jokes about it.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM        RIP Andy Rooney
So long to a talented talker. RIP and many memories.
http://news.yahoo.com/andy-rooney-wr...133038061.html
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 10:30 PM       

Myth confirmed: Cannon balls make equally good house-smashers.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
well that's gonna make their insurance rates go up
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
So I was reading this article:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...135294853.html

and no less than 3 times I felt like my head was going to explode in rage.

What was done was inexcusable, that the Secretary was 'comfortable' with how it was handled makes me want to see him removed from his position, saying that apologies would be given but only to those family members who called them for one is both lazy and infuriating.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM       
The armed forces, so goes the old advertisement, may be a great place to start, but it certainly isn't the best place to end.
You may already be there.
Funky Dynamite
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
That's so kind of them to offer to apologize for desecrating the remains of soldiers. And all you have to do is beg them for an apology.

Such generosity.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, just not for "THOSE PEOPLE" (if you know what I mean, nudge nudge).

For the record, this does NOT make me proud to be an American.
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
yeah i'd never shopped at a lowes before, and that makes me want to go to one just to shoplift from them
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
"We're terribly sorry if by advertising during this program we offended any racist bigots."

Would this work as an apology?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Kim Jong Il is dead.

So is Vaclav Havel.

Two extreme ends of the political spectrum pass away within hours of one another. Counterpoint.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
Interesting.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
RIP Kim Jong Il I love your Apple products

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:27 AM       
he went to the Distant Town
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
Holy shit, the Dear Leader....

what will I do with my life?

Christmas is CANCELLED.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 08:46 AM       
Shit, I didn't see it had been addressed here before I made a post sry sry sry
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:07 AM       
I don't think he will come back and haunt you for it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
I'm actually rather pissed off. I had planned to visit DPRK in September, but had to cancel for monetary issues. I was going to reschedule mid or early next year.

Now I might have to wait for a very long time.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
I will never be allowed to visit the birthplace of our dear leader since Im american. They say he was born under a double rainbow on the top of Mt Peaktu.
Evil Robot
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
I hope his son doesn't cancel arirang.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:29 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog