Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:10 PM       
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17013987

Witnesses said a motorcyclist placed a device on an embassy car in Delhi, causing a blast that hurt four people - one seriously. A bomb underneath a diplomat's car in Tbilisi was defused.

"Iran is behind these attacks and it is the largest terror exporter in the world," [Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu] said.

But Iranian officials denied the claims as "sheer lies".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my first thought is that a war with Iran is now a little more likely, as I had previously thought that there was no way it would occur. My second thought is that even though the Iranian government is probably not to be trusted, why would anyone believe anything the Israeli government said, ever?

In fact, I think they are more likely to be responsible for this themselves than the Iranians, as they have a track record when it comes to car bomb assassination as well as false flag attacks
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:39 PM       
Related recent history:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...lear-scientist

An Iranian university professor working at a key nuclear facility has been killed in a bomb explosion, the latest in a series of assassinations and attempted killings linked by the country's authorities to a secret war by Israel...

Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, 32, a chemistry expert and a director of the Natanz uranium enrichment plant in central Iran, died after two assailants on a motorcycle attached magnetic bombs to his car, according to the semi-official Fars news agency.

Israeli officials have previously hinted about covert campaigns against Iran without directly admitting involvement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_789018.html

Iran Bomb Blast Kills Nuclear Scientist Majid Shahriari In Tehran.

The two bomb attacks occurred when assailants on motorcycles attached magnetized bombs to the cars of two nuclear scientists as they drove to work in separate parts of the capital Monday morning. They detonated seconds later, killing one scientist, wounding another and wounding each of their wives, who were in the cars, Tehran's police chief said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225818621514

Professor Mohammadi, a lecturer in nuclear energy at Tehran University, died when a bomb strapped to a motorcycle was triggered by remote control outside his home in the northern Tehran neighbourhood of Qeytariyeh.
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:45 PM       
Let's also not forget the Lavon Affair, which is a good example of why Israel is not to be trusted, and also shows that they are willing to target their supposed allies for political gain, and not feel any remorse.

In summary; I would be very surprised if Israel was in fact not responsible for this most recent attack in India and Georgia.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM       
stuxnet
problematical primate
uncaring chimp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 06:49 AM       
War with Iran is coming. Dark days ahead. WWIII any time now. I'm going to bed.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM       
Somebody explain to me how American soldiers, in 2012, can accidentally burn the Quran?
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
They weren't Americans they were "nato" which means nothing to afghans who believe wiping their ass with their bare hand is sanitary as long as you eat with the other hand. It should also be noted that the pages weren't burned they were ABOUT to be burned before they were discovered by the afghans who were handling the trash.
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 02:47 AM       
It should also be noted that the people responsible for this are the prisoners who tore pages out of the books and wrote all over them in the first place.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 03:05 AM       
or, don't burn the Quran ever because it makes even sane Muslims angry. or at least keep it secret.
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 03:35 AM       
They arent angry about the almost burned korans, they are rioting because thats they only way of coping with adversity that they know of.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:01 AM       
It's OK to deface the Quran with slogans and propaganda. Christians do it with the Bible all the time.
You may already be there.
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 01:36 PM       
It is OK to deface Korea with slogans and propaganda. Christians do it all the time with the bible
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
They arent angry about the almost burned korans, they are rioting because thats they only way of coping with adversity that they know of.
I think i know you in real life and you used to say "kike" a lot.

Regardless of what the underlying cause of the riots are the simple fact is that some common fucking sense would be helpful on our part. Simply comprehending the people and belief systems in play would make it a lot easier to get this shit the fuck over.
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM       
So your saying nobody in NATO understood that this would be bad? I think they are rioting because they like rioting and smashing things and throwing grenades and fighting is fun for them. I understand that without somebody to blame for their plight (they do have a plight, right?) they would have nobody to blame but themselves for the fact that they reject any attempt at development.

There are many companies that would love to set up shop there but the main reason they don't is because of "instability" (ie. they are afraid of their employees getting killed).

Then the afghans get upset that there is no development or jobs or money coming into the country and blame the people who are afraid of them.
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 05:04 PM       
And I can guarantee you that the vast majority of them were lied to about what happened and why their rioting.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM       
we have to be more careful to respect muslims because they are so respectful of other religions and and cultures
Evil Robot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM       
I would like to see what the Chinese have planned for Afg once we leave. They will probably ban Islam and jail people who practice it. Then the afgahns will be all like "oh dammit the Americans werent that bad after all oh no wowus me".
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 03:17 AM       
I honestly have very little sympathy for religious types at the moment. It's just a god damn book, and it's painfully obvious that almost burning a copy of a text that you really like is not only a poor excuse for a deadly riot, but it's just an excuse.

I don't care if you believe in ghosts. It's the twenty first century.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:01 AM       
Its not about religious sympathy, i really don't care about that. It's about not smoking near the powder kegs.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:15 AM       
I'm not saying that it's a good idea, I'm saying that there wouldn't be a problem if some people weren't still living in the dark ages.

The responsibility is on those people to stop being crazy.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 01:16 PM       
They aren't acting crazy, they are acting in a predictable manner you can't seriously expect any group of people any where on earth to "stop being crazy"? I am sure there are things that could happen that would have you rioting in the streets.

Edit: For the record i think that the followers of any religion are "living in the dark ages" and have as little respect for Christianity as i do for Islam, but I am still capable of enough reason to not burn a Quran. I refuse to act as if the western troops are somehow superior here.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 04:24 PM       
yea it is kind of like those people who go as a reporter to north korea and try to get some story then get arrested.

I think this whole event is good for everyone. Some people will learn that if you do stupid shit there are consequences,and hopefully some other people will quit being gay.

so what are the specifics of the quran burning anyway. did they clean out like a motel 6 or something and burn all the qurans inside?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 04:44 PM       
They were being used to pass messages and were half-burned before some really average dude went "Maybe we should not do that?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 06:42 PM       
Then what do you do with them?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM       
put them in a box somewhere.