Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Who here (besides me) saw the first live televised broadcast from the moon?
You'd have to be at least 45 years old to have anything more substantial than repressed memories. In my opinion, of course.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
IN OTHER NEWS

Quote:
Shah insisted that until the store opened he did not know who Adolf Hitler was and that Hitler was a nickname given to the grandfather of his store partner because "he was very strict".

"I didn't know how much the name would disturb people," he told AFP by telephone from Ahmedabad. "It was only when the store opened I learnt Hitler had killed six million people."
http://news.yahoo.com/hitler-clothin...133743884.html
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:08 PM       
if he didn't know about hitler, why did he use a swastika.

unless its supposed to the be indian cycle of life symbol w/e
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:44 PM       
they should execute him for being a liar. i hate people like that
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:09 PM       
Well at least he's not being a dick about it.

Quote:
"I will change it (the name) if people want to compensate me for the money we have spent -- the logo, the hoarding, the business cards, the brand," Rajesh Shah told AFP.
n/m

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:14 AM       
That's right up there with his "Manson" line of women's lingerie.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:34 AM       
he damn didn't learnt anything anyhow
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:40 PM       
He finally did decide to change it, on account of the dozens of complaining phone calls he was receiving every hour.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:15 AM       
What a crazy way to try and scam money.
Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:39 PM       
It's like he's never even heard of Kickstarter.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
Just read about the elmo news. Apparently there is not a difference between a blowjob from a puppet and a handjob from a creep.
BANNED

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM       
good idea for discount blowjobs i guess
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:30 PM       
I know this isn't exactly breaking news, but Chris Brown and his fans need to be sterilized or something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:43 AM       
So, are we finally going to have a unified Korea in a few years?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM       
Yeah, one big South Korea
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM       
Although it would probably never happen, I wish it would be China or Russia that kicked their asses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM       
My pop fought in the Korean war and I asked him last month about a possible war. He said no way. he believes China needs them for territorial blockage.

So since we wont go to war with China, and China wont go to war with us, the only resault would be China smacking their kid around till they behave.

You may get your wish.