Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 02:26 PM        QUEEN VINTH VISITS BUT DOES NOT DEIGN TO POST
Again, Vinth linked newsfilter to a thread here at I-mock.

This time it was Sspads thread on the possability of emigration, which he refered to as 'liberal drama queen at work'

Is it hysterical or sad or both that Vinth has obviously vowd not to post here, but is still reading our stuff and desperately trying to get other people to do his posting here for him?

HAH! At least this time he got a couple of reponses on Newsfilter.

Vinth. Give it up and come home. There's a place for you here. At least we appreciatte you.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 02:47 PM       
What a tool. I can't get to Newsfilter from here- it's blocked. I'm betting he hasn't said anything to refute my claims. Can you maybe paste what he said here, Max? I'm interested to see it.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:11 PM       
Vinth himself did nothing but post the link with the one word comment "Liberal Drama Queens at Work"

It was followed by a post from someone saying they'd read a little and asking iof you had to pay money to post on our site or was that another site someone had talked about one other time?

Then someone saying it was all just talk, talk, talk

and then newsfilter his own self saying he dreamt of a world where all liberals would move to Canada.

Run of the mill type hoo-hah. I just think it's hysterical that Vinth is obviously still atatched to us and while trying not to post here he visits us and links us to other sites.

"I don't even care you guys are just to be had as a hold up to ridiculing but not because I care. I just had a reading of this for the laughs of it and wanted others to have the laughing to boot."
-Vinth "I can quite anytime!" Clambake
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 03:38 PM       
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Ole Vinth. With him around, I feel better about myself knowing that there are other people out there that are bigger pretentious assholes than I will ever be.

I'm going to newsfilter just so I can see him again.