Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
They should have put Freddy on guitar at some point in this video for a solo.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:55 AM       
Freddy already shredded on an electric guitar in that episode of "Freddy's Nightmares" that I reviewed a while back. Maybe this will jog your heavy metal memory:

Freddy's Nightmares "Sister's Keeper" episode feature:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/freddys-nightmares2/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
I must have missed that one. I only have about 4 VHS tapes of the show. I like the picture below it with Freddy doing the "Daffy".
Forum Virgin
PolarisSLBM is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
George Lynch's brother, Stephen Lynch, played guitar for Autograph.
Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 11:36 PM       
lol but u would think such a HUGE movie franchise would have a much better song and a much better band...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:43 AM       
um it also has the two rap songs about it if you'd read the thread you'd know that
Forum Virgin
KrytenSyxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
I uploaded all of MTV's Freddy's Hour, which ran as a promo piece for Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master. It was just a load of clips from the previous Freddy flicks with nightmare themed music videos and video-jocky BS thrown in. On the good side, it had the Fat Boy's "Are You Ready for Freddy" vid and a bunch of old '80s commercials.

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJunKKmMcwM
Forum Virgin
Capt.Confederacy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Great classic song and video in the days when videos were actually shown on MTV.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 02:59 AM       
after i read this,i put in my DVD of ANOES3 and skipped to the credits just to hear the damn song,then i did it again

now,i'm not really a fan of their,or most any 'hair band' music,but this was a pretty decent tune

and it kinda helped drown out the song from that jerk ass axe chocolate spray commercial temporarily
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 08:09 AM       
George Lynch was the only thing that kept Dokken from sucking.
I miss these videos.
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
All 44 episodes of Freddy's Nightmares are now playing on the Chiller Channel. The cheese just oozes across the screen.

Love me that Freddy smartass!