Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:45 PM       
That was my argument also, that I could buy several reams of fancy paper for that, but when I huffed to my family it was ill-received.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 06:53 PM       
I'm off to the Staples Center to drink at the bar that is attached to the stadium were the Stanley Cup is being held. My friends think this is a great idea. I think that a very bad riot will ensue and I'll be stuck there all night.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 06:58 PM       
GO KINGS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:29 AM       
stupid devils.

stupid fucking elites in hell mode eat my soul for dinner then irrigate my evening.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM       
well, so much for being in my first riot.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 01:24 PM       
yesterday i applied for a job within the county school system and i think i can land a high school science department head putting in a good word for me. i'm not getting my hopes up but i'd be much happier developing lesson plans for a new science center than stocking fucking potatoes all day.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
There's still hope, they could win it in 6.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:09 PM       
i-hockery
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM       
i-hookery? count me in
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM       
I seriously considered buying the "Blue Jackets with Adorable Puppies" calendar today. :hockeythread
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM       
meet the i-fockers
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:40 PM       
Neil Diamond, fuck yeah
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:13 PM       
King Diamond, fuck yeah

Diamonds are forever.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM       
You are harshing my non sequitur buzz, asshat
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
you guys should start a relay race riot next time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM       
bifurcated dicks
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:26 PM       
I really was at a Neil Diamond tribute concert when I wrote that, though. Except the only seats open were right near the speakers, I can't hear shit out of my right ear, and I thought it would probably be a shame if the last thing that ear ever heard was a Neil Diamond tribute concert.

Love actual Neil Diamond, though.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:21 AM       
Sorry for ruining that. I didn't even know.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM       
The guy on backup guitar looked exactly like Lou Reed circa 1972-73. It was so bizarre I kept wondering what it would be like if Lou Reed backed up Neil Diamond.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:04 PM       

bob welch
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM       
GO KINGS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:32 AM       
http://vimeo.com/43625496
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 06:00 AM       

fuck you guys

GO KINGS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 09:47 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 09:47 AM